4K Speacial🎊 (Burst/ Season 1) Yandere Shu Kurenai x Reader

Hello, readers. Thank you for all the readers like my book and thanks for 4K readers and 296 votes. This is also Shu is kinda insane when he become yandere.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In Beigoma Academy, there is the most smart, strong and handsome blader from the beyclub. It was none other than the albino boy, Shu Kurenai.

His childhood friends are Valt, Xander and (Y/N). Of course they met her since kindergarten. Right now, they were 11 years old. Shu and (Y/N) are very close friends, more like couple.

(Y/N) is kind, cute and smart on subject, like Shu. (Y/N) sometimes feel uncomfortable when Shu came closer to her. The most she very dislikes is after she done of her works, Shu always followed her wherever she went. Like to the shop, library, training at the park and etc.

Shu sometimes being protective with her and the mostly, the guy who came closer to (Y/N), Shu felt angry and his mind want to......kill the person who flirts his (Y/N) on the night.

Shu kill the guy, quitely and didn't let the polices noticed someone who killed. He keep the person in his store room and wash his cloth with many bloods around him and the knife.

(Y/N) had no idea what Shu was doing on the night while she tried to call him to hang out. Shu is like...yandere.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was walking to the school and avoided Shu because he's kinda creepy when I was going somewhere, he followed me. Suddenly, someone tap on my shoulder as I flinched.

"Hey, (Y/N)." I look to that person, it was my childhood friend, Shu Kurenai. I sighed.

"Hey, Shu. You startled me." I pouted. He chuckled.

"Sorry, (Y/N). I'm just want to walking with you." He said as we continued walk.

"Shu, I thought you usually going to school with your bicycle." I said. Shu shook his head and smiled.

"No, I'm not using bike anymore."

"Why, not?" I asked. He smirked.

"Because, I don't want my girl walking all alone." I blushed and hid my face with my both hands.

"Shu, stop it." He just chuckled. Then, the class is almost started as we rushed to his and my class. My class is 1B while Shu 1A. Our class are different because that class is full.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after the class

Phew, that was so long lesson than before. As I was about to go to my house, someone came beside me. I groaned.

"(Y/N), did I tell you to wait for me." Shu said, in sad tone. I turned to look at him while we still walking.

"Because I had to do my homework." 

"Well, I also wasnt to do my homework with you." I facepalmed.

"I thought you always training with your bey alone."

"No, I'm not. As long as I stay you by my side." My face heated at his comment. I shook my head as we continued walk.

"Ok, it's up to you, Shu." I said as I feel he just smiled. I'm just look straight without looking him.

Little did I know that he hide me something.
.
.
.
At his apartment

(Shu POV)

As I went inside of my apartment, I couldn't help but feel mad that (Y/N) don't want me stay with her and didn't wait for me. I sat on the couch with the picture of her. She had a sweet smiled at the picture as I kiss it.

"(Y/N), you'll soon be mine and no one ever to replace you and if someone come near my love. I'll kill them." I said with the smiled insanely. I sighed and went out to the park for the training.
.
.
.
At the park

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) was reading her favourite book at behind the tree. As she was reading, an unknown guy stared at (Y/N) with the grinned on his face. He went to her and greeted.

"Hello, cutie~" The guy said. (Y/N) stopped reading as she look at the person who was talking.

"Umm, hello. It's there that I can help you." (Y/N) said with the confused look. The guy just grinned.

"Oh, how rude of me. The name is (R/G/N). What's yours, m'lady?" (Y/N) almost blushed at his flirty tone.

"M-My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you." She introduced to him.

"Well, I just want to say-"

"Back off, (R/G/N). She's mine." (R/G/N) flinched as he turned around to see....Shu with an angry face and give him a death glared. He shivered while (Y/N) stared at Shu confused.

"Listen up, you stranger. If you came closer to her. You pay for that, understand." Shu said with venom tone. He nodded as he ran away. Shu calmed down as went to her and sat down beside her. (Y/N) still confused what he is talking about.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Shu asked with a worried look. (Y/N) nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I'm alright, Shu. About that, what do you mean 'I'm yours'?" She asked. Shu smirked evilly as he slammed his lips on hers. She yelped as she slowly kissed him back, kinda rough. After that, he let go with panted.

"(Y/N), I've been waiting for this and.....I love you." Shu confessed as she hug him with a smiled on her face. Shu hug her back.

"I love you too, Shu." He smirked as he tightly hug her with protective look. Shu then want to make his plan how to avoid (R/G/N) from (Y/N).
.
.
.
.
Bonus

On night time, (R/G/N) walked all alone as he feel someone followed him. He turned behind him, no one there. He sighed as he walk.

Suddenly, someone cover (R/G/N) with white cloth as he fainted uncouncious.
.
.
.
(R/G/N) woke up from councious as he opened his eyes. His body tied up with the rope and he's on the chair. He struggled, but it won't let go as he heard the chuckled from the shadow.

"Who're you?! Show yourself!!" (R/G/N) said with the brave tone. The person still chuckled.

"Hehehe, already want to know, huh." It said as the person came out from the shadow. (R/G/N) eyes widened and can't believe who it was. It was Shu Kurenai, with insanely smiled.

"W-what do you want from me?!" Shu laughed.

"Nothing, I'm just want to let you die in peaceful and you won't ever came closer from MY (Y/N)." Just then, Shu hold his knife and then.........stabbed him at his heart with many time.

After he kill him, Shu put him in the bag and throw him at the old garbage that no one ever used it.

"Goodbye now, (R/G/N). HAHAHAHA." With that, Shu went to his apartment and clean all the messes. Then, he washed his cloth with full of blood.    

After he done, he went into the deep sleep as he hold the picture of his lover with the smiled sweetly on his face.

'You're mine now, (Y/N). I promised I'll treat you very better than them'
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~

1254 words

Done. I'm sorry that story kinda trash. I know what yandere is but, I'm not in the mood to do about kill stuff.

Anyway, thank you for 4K readers and I hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!