(God/ Evolution) Red Eye! Shu Kurenai x Valt's best friend Reader

Hello, every readers! Since I read from 'Beyblade Burst x Reader One-Shot', I read it since last year and now it was deleted. So I decided make this story from that book.

WARNING! WRONG LANGUAGE!

Hope you enjoy!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm Valt's best friend since I was 7 years old. My close friend, Shu Kurenai. It's not like I have crush on him but I like how serious when he play beyblade and a genius blader.

Right now, me and Valt got joined BC Sol at Spain. After that, Valt and I have a test before join their club. In the end, we won and there's a blader with a lollipop on its mouth, it was Rantaro Kiyama.

He said that he want to join this team because he really want to battle with others blader from the other. Along with Valt Aoi and me either. With that, Valt, Rantaro and I were training for having fun and getting serious.

In night, I went out to get fresh air and entered to the forest. After walking through the forest, I sat down on the bench and rest in peace from the training. I couldn't help but I miss him when he stay by my side. But now he joined the team at America and it was two weeks ago.

Flashback

"S-Shu. A-Are you leaving from Japan?!" I cried and my face turn sadden. Shu stare at me guilty. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I have to because I wanna become stronger and defeat Lui." He said as he wipe the tears from my cheek.

"But Shu?!" he smile as he hug me and say, "It'll be ok, (Y/N). I promise I'll be back after the tournament. You can join BC Sol with Valt." he said in sweet tone. I nodded as he realised me from the hug.

"Ok Shu. I hope I can see you again." I smiled sadly as he smile back. "Yeah, me too."

End of flashback

I can't stop thinking of him after he left Japan. When I joined BC Sol, I met a blader no.1, Free de La Hoya. He always stare at me when I'm training and when Valt and I eat lunch. I couldn't help it, just when he stare at me so long, he almost touch my lips, more like kissing!

I didn't mean to have relationship with him or have crush on him. I'll never forget Shu after I joined and I didn't mean to have broke relationship with Shu. Then I heard a footsteps were coming closer to me. I turned to it, it was none other than a golden bly, Free de La Hoya.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. Free then sat beside me. So close! "I could ask the same way. What are you doing here in the forest all alone."

"Nothing, just getting fresh air and rest in peace. And you?" "Oh, I came here because your best friend, Valt Aoi, to ask me for looking to you and said bring you back to your room." Free said as I looked at him and nodded. 'Is it true that he said Valt want him to bring me back to my room. Or he want to spent time with me?' I thought.

"No worry, I'm fine. Just leave me alone. I'll be right back on right time." I said, close my eyes for resting. Then I opened my eyes to see Free came closer to my face. A tint red on my cheeks.

"Ok, but before I go.." he then give me a pecked on my lips as my face turn little red. Free smirked. "I always like you. As a friend." after that, he left. My heartbeat is faster than before. I really don't have feeling for Free or crush on him.

I don't feel the same way. Well, I better go back to my room and training as usual with my bestfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~