(God/ Evolution) Red Eye/ Shu Kurenai x Mystery Blader Reader

Hello readers! Once again I make another story but this time it's about Red Eye/ Shu very interesting with mysterious person like you.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Red Eye a.k.a Shu Kurenai is the cold and rude person blader in Snake Pit and he wished want to become the stronger blader. His past he losed against Lui and then Free.

After he become Red Eye, he almost forget about his 'friends' from   Japan when he joined the Snake Pit. Valt and the others were search for Shu. In the end, they found Red Eye and his bey, Legend Spryzen. Valt then challange Red Eye to get Spryzen from him. In the end, Valt lose against him.

They went to the snake pit to search him again. After they losed against Red Eye, they went back to their team as Valt and Hocho went back to BC Sol. They had a friend, the person is stronger blader and very mystery that no one about her secret.

That person was (Y/N) (L/N). She is kind, mature, helpful and very mystery. Valt and Honcho like hang out with her, including Cuza, Silas, Free and Shasa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after they know Red Eye is Shu

At the International Blader Cup, (Y/N), Valt, Cuza and Free were facing against the others bladers, including the snake pit bladers. After Hanami introduce all of the bladers to battle, Red Eye/ Shu glared at Theodore as he smirked at Shu.

Then, Shu look at the mysterious girl was standing besides Valt. He grinned secretly, he really want to battle with her, not destroy her bey. He know her when she battle against Joshua from Raging Bull.

'So that girl is (Y/N) (L/N), huh. After I beat her, I'm gonna show her how strong Spryzen amd I are.' He thought as the tournaments begining.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After I watched Valt losed against Kurt, that jerk was about to smash Valtryek, but luckily Valt caught Valtryek very fast. After that, he went to the elevator. I stood up and went to him.

"Hey, Valt. You alright?" I asked as Valt smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm ok, (Y/N). Just upset that he almost smash my bey." Valt chuckled nervously. I hummed in responsed. Then I remember....now it's my turn to battle against Red Eye/ Shu.

"Hey, Valt. I better go, my match is about to start." I said with a smiled. Valt smiled even wider.

"Alright. Do your best, (Y/N)! Me and the other were counting on you." Valt said, givinb me a cheer. I nodded.

"I will." Then, I went to the corner. Little did I know that someone was eavesdroping our chat. I shook my head as I put my hoodie on to hide my face. (You wore a jacket hoodie with your own size or you wore half-jacket hoodie).
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

As (Y/N) and Red Eye/ Shu went to the stadium, Shu look at her with a grinned evilly. He planned want to show her how strong she is when she won against Raging Bull's blader. (Y/N) then get ready to launch her bey and so do him. Your bey is Mystic (B/N).

"Ready, set!!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!!!!!!"

After they launched their bey, (B/N) was spining clockwised same with Spryzen also spining clockwised, which mean he used Stamina Mode. Then Spryzen sped fast to (B/N) like it prey.

(Y/N) saw Shu was smirking on his face. She growled as she ready attack Spryzen with her true power. She closed her eyes and then
.
.
.
She opened her eyes turned into light eyes. Shu eyes widened as (Y/N) used her special moves.

"(B/N)!! MYSTIC INVINSIBLE SHOT!!!" Then.....(B/N) attacked Spryzen with invinsible look. Just then......Spryzen bursted and flew away from the stadium. Shu shocked that he losed. (Y/N) grinned.

"Mystic (B/N) won with the burst finish! The score is 2-0! The winner is (Y/N)!" Every audience clapping and cheering for her, mostly BC Sol.

"See, I knew she can do it." Valt said with the proud.

"Iyup. That's (Y/N) for ya. Being a mysterious blader." Honco said as they bumped fist for each other.

"Yeah, after the match. I'm gonna beat her for sure." Silas grinned as Cuza also want to battle with her either.

(Y/N) took her bey as she look at him, he was still smirked on his face. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and went to the hall. She was walking to the training room as she heard the bluenette voice.

"(Y/N)!!" Valt rushed to her and then hold her hand with a happy face. She smiled.

"That match was amazing! I wished I could get stronger like you." Valt whined as she giggled and patted his head.

"It's ok, Valt. You'll get strong later. I need to go to the bathroom. I'll see you there." Then, (Y/N) left Valt and went to the bathroom. It feel so silence as she feel someone was following her. She look behind, no one there. As she was about to enter the bathroom, the crimson eyes's blader grabbed her wrists and pinned her.

"WHO'S ARE YOU??!!" She yelled as the person kissed her neck softly. She blushed. The person was Red Eye/ Shu.

"It's Shu." He said with a smirked. (Y/N) struggled to let go but he gripped her wrist tighter to not let her go. He lean to her ear and whispered.

"Your my strength, (Y/N)." He cooed as she blushed. Without thinking, he went down to her neck and bit her sweeg spot to mark her. (Y/N) moaned as he let go from her wrists and look at her grinned.

"I like how strong you are, (Y/N). We'll chat about that later." He said as he kissed on her cheek, teasingly and then he give her notes and leave. She look at him confused as she went to the training room and read the letter he gave.

About that mark earlier, you are my territory. After the match, we can hangkut secretly and you're the mystery female blader that I ever met that match before. We can meet again some ofher time.

By, Shu ;)

After she read, she awed the answered. She smiled and then she used her small scarf to cover on her neck to not show to her team.

'Guess he's not so bad.' She thought as she watch the other bladers match.

With Shu, he grinned that he will meet her ever again as he continued trained with his bey alone.

'Untill next time, mystery blader.'

~~~~~~~

1123 words

Well, hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!