(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Prince Shu Kurenai x Princess Reader

Request by princessheronie.

Thank you for the request and I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In (K/N) kingdom, there are king, queen and two princesses lived in the palace and had their own power too.

For (L/N) family, their powers are light, heal and flower. King (F/N) power of light, Queen (M/N) power of heal and flower, Princess (O/S/N) (A/N: Older Sister Name) power of flower & light and Princess (Y/N) the power of flower and heal.

Even their powers different, but they're always love their family. (O/S/N) and (Y/N) were sisterhood and never been fight for each other.

For (Y/N), she was walking through the forest while humming her pretty voice. Many animals love her very much because of her kindness.

As she humming, she heard a bushes were rustling as she stopped walking. She uses her power to get ready to attack an enemy.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!" She said bravely as the person came out from the bush. Her eyes wided to saw....

A male had a white silver hair and had a scarletts eyes. He even wore a prince outfit, he was Prince Shu Kurenai from Flames Kingdom.

He was smiling at her. (Y/N) face sofetened.

"Sorry, princess. I didn't mean to scare you." She sighed in relieved.

"It's fine and how did you that I'm a princess?" Shu came closer to her and said.....

"Well, I know you from (K/N) kingdom and I come to there for visiting until......I heard a beautiful voice came from the forest." (Y/N) smiled at him.

"Oh, that was me. I was just like singing and hangout in the forest alone." He awed and remembered.

"Oh, yeah. By the way, my name is Shu Kurenai and I'm a prince from Flames Kingdom." (Y/N) shocked to heard he was a prince. She bowed to him.

"My apologized to not notice you are the prince." Shu smiled and shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I better get going now princess....."

"(Y/N)."

"Yeah, princess (Y/N). See you later." With that, he's leaving and ride with his horse. She smiled at him.

"Prince Shu, from Flames Kingdom." (Y/N) then walked back to the palace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

Me and my family were having a dinner together. As I was eating, my father cleared his throat. I stopped and glances at him.

"Yes, father?" He smiled at me.

"(Y/N), how are you?" I smiled nervously.

"I'm totally fine."

"That's good, I want to say something to you." I stared at him confused.

"What is it?" My father glances at my mother as she nodded to him. He then glances at me back.

"I wanna you marry with the prince from Flames Kingdom." I choked to heard the 'prince from Flames Kingdom'.

"What....." my mother reply.

"Dear, (Y/N). You're father said you'll marry with a prince." I awed and asked.

"But why. I'm only 18 years old." My father had a sighed and still smiled.

"I know, but your older sister, (O/S/N), was already couple with prince Free de La Hoya. So, are you agree with me?" I then nodded at them. My mother smiled.

"That's a good daughter." I hummed and continued to eat the dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Me, my parents and (O/S/N) were waiting for the royal family from Flames Kingdom. As we waited, they finally arrived with the carraige.

They went out from the carriage and saw the king and queen with.........

Shu?! I know it, he said he from Flames Kingdom and he's a prince. That means......

I'm gonna marry with him?! But we just met yesterday. I snapped from the thought as the king of Flames bowed to us.

"Good day, King (F/N)." We bowed at them back.

"Good day to you too, King (S/F/N) (A/N: Shu's Father Name)." They were smiling. As I glances at Shu, he smiled and waved at me. I waved at him back.

"So, wanna talk about our child marriage?" Shu's father asked, my father nodded.

"Sure, come in." With that, we came inside of the palace and went to the guest place to their talk.
.
.
.
.
.
They were talking about me and Shu's wedding, but I'm not ready. I was sit with (O/S/N) very quite until......

"Hey, princess. Wanna talk at the garden?" Shu asked, I glances at my sister, she nodded at me with the smiled.

"Don't worry, just go and talk with a prince." She said to me kindly. I nodded at her.

"Alright." Then, me and Shu went out from the palace and went to the garden.

~~~

As we arrived to the garden, Shu was holding my hand, smiling on his face. I blushed.

"S-So, w-what do you want to talk about?" I asked him, his smiled turn into a grinned one.

"Not a talk." He slammed at my lips as I yelped in shocked. He....kissed me...without thinking, I kiss him back.

He broke the kiss, closed his eyes and sighed.

"Princess (Y/N) (L/N), I love you with my heart. I love you because I like how you were singing and helping someone in this village." He confessed. My eyes wided and smiled as I hugged him tightly.

"Shu, I love you too." He hugged me back and shocked at my reaction.

"I was so happy that I had my future wife."

"And I was so happy too had my future husband." We broke the hug as I heard someone said......

"Congrats, dear lil sis!!" (O/S/N) said proudly and smiling on her face. Me and Shu blushed.

"Sis!!" She giggled.

"It's fine. I'm gonna tell my parents. See ya!!" With that, she left. I was about to chased her as Shu stopped me.

"Let her be. We're couple now, right?" He smirked, 'causing me blushed on my face.

"Shu!!!" He chuckled as we're doing a love thing at the garden while my family and his family were watching us having a moment.

~~~~

1048 words

Done!! Sorry that I wait you for so long because of my homeworks. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!