(Sparking/ Surge) King Shu Kurenai x Slave Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

This one is AU and I hope you don't mind about it.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

I was sitting on the king chair with the bored look. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm King Shu Kurenai and I live in here, Flames Kingdom.

I don't have a queen or my slave for many years after my father's death. And now I was 15 and become a king to make a fair in my own kingdom.

I snapped of the thought after I heard the door bursted opened and saw......

My student knight, Fubuki Sumiye. He was walking to the main place as he stopped and bow to me.

"Your highness." I cleared my throat to say get up from the bowed. He's always bowed at me, but he was only my student.

"No need to bow, Fubuki." He nodded, lifted up with the straight faced.

"So, what do you want to talk to?" I asked, to know hat he was doing in here.

"King Shu, I came here because I heard there are many slaves at the village and said many girls were beautiful, even they were not like a strangers." He explained.

Speaking of slave, I heard they used them and liked to sell them to get their money. That make me pissed of that thought.

I sighed and nodded at him. I prepared to go to the village to picked my slave.

"Thanks for the information, Fubuki. Can you take me to the village?" He look at me confused and my questioned.

"Sure, but...what for?" He asked.

"Because I want to search my slave and don't think that I would abuse them." I said, in serious tone. Fubuki gulped and nodded.

"Y-Your w-wish in my command. This way, your highness." With that, we went to the carraige to go to the village abd find my best slave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
At the village

(Your POV)

Many girls at the basement were so quite, sobbed and no emotions because of that stupid seller want to sell us to someone who want to use us.

I've stayed in here for 1 year after my parents died because of assasins killed them while brother become a mafia and joined them.

I was so sad, scared and lonely that happened last year. And here I'm now at the outside of the basement.

My neck was on chained to not let me escape from them. The seller then pulled me with the chained and went to the stage to tell a customer who want to buy me and take me with them.

~~~~~

As me at the stage, many peoples were whispering at me. I look down and covered my eyes with my messy hairs.

Then, I heard a male shouted at them to silence from the noising.

"For all customers!! We sell this girl as a slave for how much you want to buy!" He said, pointed at me as I heard the random said...

"I buy 2000 yen!!" Then, every random people were saying til hundred thousend.

"40000 yen!!"

"800000 yen!!" The seller was sighing at their cost, until........

"I buy 2,000,000 yen." He said in calmed and....deep. I look up and saw.....

A king from Flame Kingdom who saying 2 million yen. Many people gasped to see a king came in this village.