(Naruto Shippuden AU) Uzumaki! Shu x Uchiha! Reader

Request by Immanhydayah2309.

Thank you for the request and here's the beyclub's clan.

{Valt & Honcho- Hyuga clan}

{Wakiya- Yamanaka clan}

{Daigo- Nara clan}

{Ken- Inuzuka clan}

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the Leaf Village, there are many ninjas who had a chakra and didn't had. This village had many chakra's power with very different ordinary power and the last names of their family name.

The special families in the Leaf Village are Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, (not Hyuga from beyblade burst surge😂), Nara clan, Inuzuka clan, Uzumaki clan and many of them had special chakra's power.

In Uchiha's clan, all the people in Uchiha's family died after Itachi killed all of them, except for his little brother, Sasuke and his lovely older sister, (Y/N). Only two of them Itachi love.

11 years old, Itachi is now died because of Sasuke killed him. (Y/N) feel bad for her sibling and Sasuke left the village.

After all the moment, Naruto and his friends saved the world from Kagaya that had hypnotized every ninja, including (Y/N) and her friends.
.
.
.
After they saved the world, every ninjas the whole villages awake from Madara's sharingan power. (Y/N) feel so happy that Sasuke is back and become good again.

Also (Y/N)'s friends is Shu Uzumaki, Valt Hyuga, Rantaro Hyuga, Wakiya Yamanaka, Daigo Nara and Ken Inuzuka. They are also (Y/N)'s ninja teammates.

Shu Uzumaki had a crush on (Y/N) ever since Naruto and Sasuke having an arguement at the park. (Y/N) and Shu facepalmed at them. (Y/N) had a mangkyo sharingan. She is now 18 while Sasuke 16.

The problem of (Y/N) past is her crush rejected her because of her sharingan. Her old friends are died because of her. (Y/N) felt down and that's when she met her new friends from the other clan.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After all the incident happen from the outside the villages, me and my brother, Naruto, were cleaning all the mess. You see, my brother had an injured right hand after he fighted Sasuke. And now, they become friends now.

After clean all the messed, Naruto asked me want to go out to eat ramen. I allowed him as he went out. I was about to confess to (Y/N) Uchiha. I didn't hate her except the villager who shut her after the incident 11 years ago.

Then, I went out and to go to Uchiha's house.
.
.
.
At Uchiha's house

I knocked the door for once as I waited. Then, someone opened the door. I look at it, it was (Y/N)'s little brother or Naruto's friend, Sasuke, with dull eyes.

"Oh, Shu. What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked with crossed arms.

"I'm just want to see (Y/N). Is she here?" I asked with the straight faced. Sasuke hummed and then spoke.

"Oh, sis (Y/N) just went out to buy some groceries." I awed the respond.

"And you, what do you want for her?"

"I'm just want to asked her out, but it's ok. I'll waiting for her home." I was about to leave but Sasuke grabbed my wrist to stop me. I look at him confused.

"Don't tell me you....had a crush on my sister?" He said as I shocked. How did he know that?!

"Yeah, I do had a crush on her." I said with look down. Sasuke sighed.