(Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Pregnant Reader

Request by ShuKurenai918.

Thank you for the request and I'm sorry that this story is kinda suck T^T. I also stressed today.

Hope you enjoy..

~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

I was on my way to my grandmother's house after I asked my boyfriend, Shu, to go to it.

As I finally arrived to her house, I knocked the door for a three times. Just then, I heard a male voice said....

"You can come in.." I then opened the door and saw............ it wasn't my grandmother. It was her neighbour, (R/N).

He was sitting on the couch with grinned and stared at me. I slightly glared at him. He just a perverted person to me.

"Hey, (R/N). Where's my grandmother?" I asked with the crossed arms. He get up, went to me, still grinning.

"Oh, she went to her friend's houze for having a small chat." He said, I frowned at his answer.

"So...when she will be back?"

"Tomorrow, I think~" He smirked as he came closer to me, about to hug me. I instead pushed him away and rushed to the guest room. Just what the heck he just doing like that?!

I sighed as I lied on the bed and closed my eyes into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
On night time

I wake up from the sleep and look at the clock. It's 10 p.m. already. I guess I was overslept for waiting my grandmother and (R/N) to leave her house.

Speaking of him, it was quite alot that (R/N) never do something in this house or helping to clean the rubbish.

I sighed as I was about to get out until......

(R/N) bursted open the door and he was........shirtless with the smug face. I back away and asked......

"(R/N), w-what are you doing?!" He then pinned me on the bed and my eyes widened.

"Nothing, just I want a 'fun'~" I stared at him shocked to hear 'fun'. I need to get out as I struggling to get out of here. But he was strong and gripped my hands tightly.

"Let me go!! Or I report to the police!!" He laughed at my sentences.

"Call whatever you wan! But, you can't escaoe from me now." With that, he ripped my clothes and started doing it. No one can save me and the tears fell down from my eyes.

'Please, somebody.....save me.....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

I get up from the sleeping as I showered at the bathroom with the emotionless look after yesterday he did 'it'.

After that, I went out from the room and saw.......my grandma. She was sitting on the couch and glances at me with the worried face.  

"Hi, dear grandchild. Are you ok?"  She asked softly. I had sad as I ran to her and hug her tightly. I cried hardly, grandma patted my back.

"Hey, what's the matter, sweety?"

"I-It.....It's just......." Then, I explained to her that her neighbour, (R/N), was r*ped me at the guest room and want have some fun. I was trying to escape but he was so strong. And so......he did for a long night.

"Oh my goodness!! How dare he do that to you?! I'm very sorry to hear about it." She apologized. I let go from the hug and give her a sad smiled.

"No worries, it's not you fault, grandma."