(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Pervy! Husband Shu Kurenai x Shy! Wife Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

Thank you for the request and I hope you like it.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Shu Kurenai and (Y/N) (L/N) are married for 2 years, but no child. They were also childhood friends since kindergarten and Shu met her at the park.

(Y/N) was not a blader, but like to drawing her sketch as her hobby. She doesn't interest on beyblade because of her shyness.

She always shy around the people, except for her friends. Shu likes to make relationship with her and like her better than fangirls.

After Shu become the owner, he asked her to marry with her as (Y/N) agreed at his decision.

Then, they were marry at America. Valt and his friends were invited and said 'Congratulation!!' To them. Shu and (Y/N) thanked to them and celebrating their wedding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At apartment

(Your POV)

Shu still working at Raging Bull. Sighed, I don't even know what am I gonna to do. After all, we don't have a child after married. Not atleast.

Anyway, I'm going to the kitchen to cook whatever I want for the dinner until waited for him. It's 9 p.m. already.

He must be busy. Then, I take an apron and wear it before cooking. After that, I put the ingredients and start cook.

~~~~~

After I cooked, I put it on the dining table and many foods that I served it.

I opened an apron, put it at the holder as I sat on the chair, waited for him

A few minutes later, I heard the door bell. It means Shu is went back home. I get up, went to the door and opened it.

Shu was smiling at me as he hug me tightly.

"Hey, love. I'm home." I hugged him back with the small smiled and closed my eyes.

"Welcome home, Shu." We broke the hug, let Shu went in as I closed the door. I sat on the chair and give him a small bowl of rice.

Shu went to the dining table as sat on the chair. He take the foods that he want and put on the other small bowl. And so do I.

"Thanks for the food!"
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After we ate the dinner, (Y/N) clean the plates and washed it before to sleep in our bed.

I was thinking about our child. It's been two years and didn't have one. Then, I waited for her at the bedroom as I changed my clothes to pyjamas.

After that, I lay on the bed, wait for her. A minute later, my wife came in our room with the cute face.

I grinned at her beauty face, I get up and went to her as I caressing her cheek with my hand. She blushed.

"You look so cute, (N/N). Even when you were shy." I said, in deep tone. She blushing again, I chuckled at her face.

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Thanks, S-S-S-Shu." She stuttred, make me smirked on my face. I wrapped my arms around her body and leaned to her ear and said......

"You don't have to stuttered. Now, let's do our moment, darling~" I lifted up and saw her face even red after I said to her. I smirked again.

I then pinned her on the bed with the grinned. She yelped after I do to her.

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

After Shu pinned (Y/N) on the bed, she yelped at his reaction as he grinnes at his wife.

"You wanna child, right (N/N)?" She nodded slowly. He smiled.

"I also. Now, let's have some fun." With that, he kissed her on the lips passionately. His hands still pinned both of her hands.

She kissed him back, still blushing. A few minutes later, they broke the kiss and panted.

Shu then unbuttoned her shirts to get started. She covered her body and feel embarassing about it.

"Aww, don't hide it, darling. We're married, after all. Now, let me see your body." Shu force her to let go as (Y/N) gave up and then he unclip the bra as he threw it.

Then, he open her skirt/pants/legging and leave the panties on it.

He smirked and had a dirty mind about it.

"Now, I started with this, (N/N)." He then kissed her again, moaned against on her lips as she feel his hands were rubbing her body.

(Y/N) moaned loudly as he it go and smirked at his wife.

"We're just getting start." He take off his pyjamas and lastly take his boxer off and threw it. (Y/N) blushed and look away.

"Don't avoided me, (N/N). Look at me now~" He then opened her legs widely and went inside of it.

"Ready, darling?" She nodded as he put his ****** on it and then kiss her on the neck, leave some bite marks and hickey as she moaned loudly.

"S-SHU!!" He stopped biting then rubbed her **** and put his ****** very in and she felt hurt.

"Uggh!! Shu!!"

"Don't worry, it'll be over, darling!" He doing it again as she moaned very loud and tears fell from her eyes.

After that, he let go and feel (Y/N) was wet. She was panted heavily and so do Shu.

"Wanna continued?" She nodded again, panted. And so, he did again.

'This is going to be a looooong night and never be able move again.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Y/N) and Shu were sleeping on their bed after 'make-out' last night and forgot to wash themsleves. Only cover their body with the blanket.

(Y/N) woke up from the sleeping, feel her body can't move, except she can move her head to the other side.

She look at her husband with the pouted after he did to her. Then, Shu woke up as he opened his eyes and saw you awake with the smirked.

"Are you enjoy last night, darling?" She frowned.

"Maybe, but make me can't move my body!!" He chuckled as he get up, sat beside her and help her up.

"Ok, ok. Sorry about that, (Y/N). Wanna me help you to shower?"

"Yes, indeed!" She look away again. He smiled at her as he picked her up in bridal style and went to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
At the bathroom

Two couple were in the tub with the warm water and feel relaxing on the water very quite. (Y/N) broke the silence.

"Hey, Shu." He glances at her.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that we will get our child soon?" She asked. He smirked, wrapped his arms around you and nodded.

"Of course, as long as we are happy family and I love you, darling." She smiled as she rest her head on his chest.

"I love you too, Shu." He smiled, kissed her on her forehead as they continued their bath.

~~~~~

1179 words

Done!! OMG!!! DID I MADE A LEMON!! I feel..........want to fainted at that moment. Hope you like it.

Sayonara........I need some therapy from that embarassing 🙂.