(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Yandere Husband Shu Kurenai x Wife Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Hello, I know it's been two weeks that I didn't make your request, so I'm back.

Enjoy to read the story!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the aparment, a certain (h/c) hairs female was taking care of (D/N). A little was happily playing with her mother.

(D/N) had a white-silver hairs and (e/c) eyes. Personality like (Y/N) and she was a blader, as well as her father.

After she played, (D/N) went to (Y/N) and said....

"Hey, mother. When will father come home?" (Y/N) glanced at her daughter and smiled, but inside feeling hatred at her husband.

"Sooner or later, (D/N)." She nodded as the door opened. Speaking of (Y/N)'s husband, he came in with a smiled on his face.

(D/N) had a big smiled on her faced as she approached to her father. The albino saw her as he knelt down and hugged her.

"Hey, (D/N). You looks so happy today." (D/N) giggled, let go from the hug.

"Of course, father. I missed you so much." At behind, (Y/N) had a fake smiled after her yandere husband, Shu Kurenai, came home from his work.

"I missed you too. You better get ready because we will go to the park later." She nodded as she rushed to her room to change.

Shu walked to his lover wife and give her a backhugged, very closer. (Y/N) didn't mind what he want for her.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" He asked lovingly. (Y/N⁰ had a sighed heavily.

"I'm doing fine, Shu." She said grumpily. Shu frowned.

"Don't talk like that. I know you're still mad about the past, but now is different." Shu still cuddling his wife. (Y/N)'s mind flashbacked, it happen when Shu killed her friends.

(Y/N) and Shu were enemy since they met, but after many months later, they become couple, but that's for Shu. Not (Y/N).

She date with a random guy who always being kind to her. Shu jealous and upset how closer they were when they were 11.

And that's when.......Shu planned to kill him and ended his life so Shu can take (Y/N) away from everbody.

(Y/N) had no idea that Shu loved her, but she was wrong. Until......he asked her for a marriage if he want to let her freedom.

In the end, she agreed at his decision. Many years later, they married and had their own child.

(Y/N) feel want to end of her life, but Shu just don't let her and comforted his new wife. He also take good care of (D/N) while (Y/N) just smiled at them.

Back to them, (Y/N) glanced at Shu with an emotionless stared.

"Shu, I know what you're saying, but....." Shu kissed her on the lips.

"What is it, darling?" She was about to saying, until (D/N) rushed to them with a smiled.

"Mother, father! I'm ready to go!!" Shu broke the hug as they smiled at her.

"Alright, let's go! And you too, (Y/N)." She hummed in response as they went out from their house and went to the park.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the park

(D/N) played at the playground happily while (Y/N) and Shu were watching her playing.

(Y/N) was thinking about when she will say 'I love you' to Shu. The albino want to heard from her.

He knows he was regret that he almost ruin her life almost three years til mow he feel it.

"Hey, Shu." He glanced at her.

"Yes?"

"If I say 'I love you', what would you saying?" She asked nervously. Shu had a joy smiled on his face.

"I really hope that will happen and wait for many years." (Y/N) had a sighed as she.....

Kissed him on the lips, making Shu shocked at her reaction. (Y/N) let go from it.

"Shu, to be honest.....I love you, for real." After she confessed, Shu feel so happy for it as he hugged her.

"Oh, darling. You know how long I waited to hear to say that?" She hugged him back. You shook your head.

"I love you too, (N/N). I was really hoping that you and (D/N) will be my family and no one else bother us." Shu said. (Y/N) smiled.

"Don't worry, we're married, after all." They let go from the hug. Shu still smiling at her.

"Yeah." Just then, (D/N) came to them and hugged her parents.

"Mother, father. I'm so happy that I got hangout with you all. Thank you." They smiled at her and hugged back.

"You're welcome." (D/N) realised it as she hold their hands like a happy family.

"C'mon, let's go back to our house." Then, they walked to their house. (D/N) walk forward, leave them behind as (Y/N) whispered to him.

"I love you, Shu." Shu whispered her back.

"I love you too, (N/N)." With that, they never being enemy anymore and lived happily with (D/N). 

~~~~~

884 words

Done!! I know that was short, but at least I tried. And I remember.....

There's too many I wrote about Yandere Shu in this book!!?😳 Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!