(God/ Evolution) Shu Kurenai x Reader (x Valt)

Request by ASH1PAUL. Because she want both of them with readers. I hope you like and it also this story is love triangle.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

After Valt won and become a champion, both of them fell them from exhausted battled. Shu is now back himself again as the tears fell down from his shadow eye. Valt then stood up and approched him as he giving a hand to Shu for stand up and battle again like last time.

After that, Theodore a.k.a Ashtem is now fired from Raging Bull amd went to the jail after the accident happen. With Shu and Valt, they were chatting at the canyon as the beyclub, BC Sol bladers and (Y/N) are approched them for their chatting.

Wakiya said to them in sassy tone as Kit teased Wakiya, everyone laughing at him. Shu take a deep breath and said.

"Hey, guys." Every bladers stopped laughing and look at Shu confused as Shu bow his head.

"I'm sorry that I make a very mistakes, espeacially you, (Y/N)." Shu then turn head up and stared at (e/c) eyes bladers. (Y/N) had a little smiled at him. Every one surprised, including Shu. They thought (Y/N) would mad at him after he hurt her all time.

"It's ok, Shu. I forgive you." Shu smiled and sighed relieves but still feel guilty what he had done to his secret 'crush'. Wakiya scoffed at the albino.

"That's not good enough!" Every bladers shocked at his comment. Wakiya went to Shu and lift his arm at Shu's left shoulder. Shu look at him with a blinked.

"What I mean is.........I would like to try your delicious pasta." Wakiya said in sassy tone. Everyone agree at his request with a stars eyes, except Silas being tsundere person.

"Wow!! I really like it!!!" "Sounds Great!!!" Cuza said and then Shasa, Kit and Rickson also want to try Shu's Spaghetti Carbonara. The beyclub also want to eat it too. They went to the hotel where there a big kitchen to let him cook.

Shu look at them nervous because his right arm still not heal yet. (Y/N) noticed and went to him and Valt.

"Hey, Shu. You ok?" (Y/N) stared at him worried. Shu smiled at her.

"I'm ok, (Y/N). Just I can't cook the spaghetti without using my both arms. It's still need to recover." Shu hold his right arms with a sad smiled. Valt and (Y/N) frowned as she had an idea. She grabbed Valt's arm and dragged him away from Shu for awhile.

"Hey, Valt. I had an idea. How about you're the one who can help Shu to cook spaghetti?" (Y/N) whispered to Valt as she went away for give him a space. Valt then smiled and nodded, he like to help his bff no matter what and he also had a feeling for (Y/N) because she and Shu are the childhood friends.

"Of course I can. Leave it to me." Valt then march to the hotel as Shu went to her and whispered to (Y/N).

"Hey, (Y/N). Why did you say to Valt?" Shu asked and feel jealous how close (Y/N) with Valt is. (Y/N) giggled at him.

"I'm just ask him to help making a spaghetti while your arm still injured. So don't worry about it." She smiled as he smiled back as they walking to the hotel and Valt was going to make a spaghetti.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Valt cook spaghetti

Everyone, except Wakiya, Daigo and Ken, were now eating spaghetti until.......... they feel it's disgusting of the spaghetti as Silas, Cuza and Honcho almost throw out.

"I don't get it! It's supposed taste like victory." Kit said with a disgust on his face and shaking.

"Ughh!! That's terrible!" "This is the famous spaghetti?" The Guten sister also feel want to throw out.

"Nope! Not even close!!" Toko and Nika synced each other.

"Tell to get spoiled too!" Rickson said.

"Did Shu make this?" "He never put in that." "He must be doing wrong thing!" Wakiya said feel don't want to eat and so do Daigo and Ken.

"Haha, what do y'all think?! Am I amazing chef or what?!" That cook it was none other than bluenette with he hold pan and he wore an apron. (Y/N) and Shu hold their laughing from his reaction. Everyone look at him shocked and mad.

"HUH, THAT'S WHY!!" Silas, Cuza and Honcho madly at Valt.

"IT TASTE IS SO BADLY!!"

"R-Really?! I guess I used to much peanut butter.." Valt fall down embarassing of his cooking as (Y/N) comforted him along with Shu.

"Hey, Valt. It's ok. You can try again next time." (Y/N) said as Valt look at her smiled and nodded. Shu also comforted his best friend.

"No worry guys! We have an extra foods that we cooked!" Ange said, hold the foods while Chiharu also served the food.

"Wow!! That's so yummy!!" Everyone look at the foods and feel want to eat. Valt then stand behind the women.

"Alright!!! Let's eat you guys!!" Then, they eat all the food. Free also joined them with Kris. (Y/N) eat pizza with Shu and Valt. She smiled at them.
.
.
.
.
.
After they eat

(Y/N), Shu and Valt went to the outside of the hotel as Shu and Valt want to confessed (Y/N) for their feeling as they stopped at the pillar.

"Hey, (Y/N)." They sync as she look at them and hummed the response.

"I love you!" They sync again as they look at them shocked that they love (Y/N). (Y/N) surprised at their confession as she hugged them and carefully not to hurt Shu's arm. Valt and Shu eyes widened as they hug her back.

"I love you guys too." (Y/N) confessed back as they let go from the hug.

"But are you sure, (Y/N)?" Shu asked as Valt also want to know why (Y/N) love them.

"Of course, silly. I love you two and we're more like love triangle." She smiled as they smiled at her back.

"Yeah, totally." Valt said as Shu and Valt hold her hands to hangout for each other.

After the moments, Shu and Valt love her and never be fought for (Y/N) and they lived happily with (Y/N) forever.

~~~~~~~

1083 words

Done! Thanks for the request, ASH1PAUL . I hope you like this love triangle moment.

Sayonara!!!!