(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Workaholic Shu Kurenai x Cute! Prank Reader

This one is also request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thank you for the request and I tried to make it better as much as I can.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Some people were working like a normal thing. In America, there is a people who always work non-stop for a day and didn't even get a rest.

That person was one and only the crimson of flame blader, Shu Kurenai, was a workaholic. It means always like to work non-stop.

He also got stresses that he didn't train with his bey, Spryzen, for two weeks after the battle between Aiger and Valt.

After the battle, Shu, Fubuki and Shu's girlfriend, (Y/N) (L/N). She is a blader in Raging Bull and the most strongest blader in this team.

(Y/N) also known as the cute blader and mostly like prank people when they were busy.

Like when a random worker was about to take their paperworks, (Y/N) silently take it and brought it to the other room as she giggled evilly.

As a random worker saw the paperworks are gone, they begin to search it til.......they found the papers at the other room as they sighed in relief. If the paperworks didn't find.....

Shu will fire them if they didn't do their paperwork and kick out.

And that's how she likes to prank, (Y/N) also noticed that Shu work for everyday and have no time to spend time with him.

She asked him many time for a date, but Shu didn't bother at her cuteness face and just do his crazy works.

Fubuki worried at his mentor and tried to tell him to get rest. Shu ignored him and continued work.

(Y/N) and Fubuki didn't know how to stop him from the work. Then, (Y/N) had an idea as she went to the guest room. Fubuki stared at her confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

(Sighed) I was just laying on my bed with a pouted. Shu seems like he work too much, but more work than before.

I was thinking how can I get his attention or his head will get dizzy because of the work.

A minutes later, idea pop out of my head, I grinned. I need to pretend that I was dead and like someone was killing.

That thing must work. I then called Fubuki to meet him at the guest room.

After that, he agreed. I hope that planned didn't hurt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the guest room

"Eehhhhh???!!!!!! Are you saying that you want to pretend you were dead?!" Fubuki asked and had a shocked on his face. I nodded.

"Yes, I just want to get Shu's attention." Fubuki still had a shocked face.

"But you can't be serious. What if he hate you?!" I dumbfounded at his questioned, I sighed heavily.

"I'm sure he'll not hate me, got it. And I need you to help me and say to Shu that I'm dead." Fubuki then sighed at my planned and nodded with his eyes closed.

"Ok, if you said so." I smiled happily.

"All right!!" Then, my plan is beginning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

Paperworks, documents and many things that I need to settle!! I sighed and continued.

My head was spinning like a cyclone and almost lose focus on my work, especially the training with my bey.

It's been 2 weeks that many works had after the tournament. As I do my work, I heard the door was knocking.

"Hey, Shu. It's me, Fubuki. Can I come in?" I groaned and take a deep breathe.

"Yeah, you can." He came in with the worried. I stared at him with eye burrowed.

"Can I help you? Why're you look so worry?"

"It's just.......(Y/N) was dead at the kitchen!" My eyes widened to heard she was......dead. I get up and had a worry face.

"You kidding, right?!" Fubuki shook his head.

"No, I'm saying is truth." Without thinking, I rushed to the kitchen to see her 'dead' body and need to get her into the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the kitchen

As soon as I went to the kitchen, Fubuki was right. (Y/N) was dead. Her body was full with the 'blood' on the floor.

Tears fell down from my eyes as I went to her dead body, kneel down and hug her. Doesn't care that blood got hitted to my clothes.

"(Y/N), why didn't you tell that you have a problem? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have to do my work and didn't have time to spend time with you!! Please, wake up!" I sobbed, hid my face to her chest and then.....

I heard a heartbeat still alive. I lifted and shake her body again.

"(Y/N), (Y/N). Can you hear me?!" As I do it again, I saw her eyes slowly opened and her (e/c) eyes shining again. I smiled gladly.

"S-Shu." I hugged her tightly and not let her leave me again.

"(Y/N), I'm so glad that you're alive! Do you know how worry I was?!" I lifted up and kiss her on the lips. I felt she kiss me back. I broke the kiss and carry her in bridal style.

"S-Shu, i-it's ok. I-I'm just felt dizzy, let me walk all by myself." I ignored her and brought her to my room.

"I don't care, let me clean your blood." Then, I helped her and cleaned her body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

After that 'incident' happen, Shu is now stopped his work and only spend time with her cute girlfriend.

(Y/N) was so happy that she finally get his attention and not being alone for a week.

Shu also didn't know that (Y/N) was pranking on him all along time that he didn't notice it.

Fubuki already know it and keep it secret from his mentor. Shu didn't care the prank or not, as long as he finally want to be with her and don't want to lose her again.

~~~~

Bonus:

"So, (Y/N). Do you wanna eat some carbonara?" He asked while cooking a special carbonara. They were in the kitchen. (Y/N) smiled and nodded cutely.

"I would love too!" Shu saw how cute her face was and blushed. He continued cooking.

(Y/N) was giggled quitely and remember that Shu didn't about her prank.

'My prank was working. Now I can spend time with him and keep the secret about the last time.'

~~~~

1100 words

Done!! Sorry that I made a mistakes sentences. I need to finish the request as soon as possible. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!