(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Shu Kurenai x Birthday! Girl Reader

Request by shukurnai1819.

I'm terribly sorry that I made it lately. I know that I was busy for many days. Anyway, thanks for the request.

Enjoy to read the story!!!

~~~~~

In Raging Bull, at the office...

(Shu POV)

I was working with those paperworks after I battled against the king demon, Bel Daikokuten/ Daizora.

That kid was surely strong to defeat a legend blader like me, even Valt, Lui and Free also losed against him.

But....

There's something that I almost forgot before finish this paper. I look at the calendar and see it......

Today was....

(Y/N)'s birthday.

I almost forgot about that today is her birthday. Hope that I'll finish this work as soon as possible.

And (Y/N) didn't in here because she was member of the BC Sol and her closest friend Valt and Free.

The most that I hate it is Free because he always hang out with (Y/N) when that time I was working in everytime.

Last month, he was chatting with her at the lobby place and I saw Free was about to kiss on her cheek.

I instantly went to them and embraced (Y/N). Free didn't care what I was doing.

Ok, back to it, I almost finish these works before I go to Spain and buy her birthday gift.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Spain, BC Sol...

(You POV)

"So, (Y/N). Do you like my gift?" The blonde asked with a bored face. I smiled at him as I hold the small box gift.

"It's beautiful, thanks Free." He smiled at me back. Me and him were in the middle of the forest and the deer was sitting beside me.

"It's nothing. By the way, what do you think about Shu Kurenai?" He stared at me with a grinned. I blushed mentioned his name.

"W-Well, h-he a-always being p-protectives me when you were getting closer to me. Shu also......likes me when we were battle." I said. Free nodded, the deer nuzzle its nose to my head.

"That's cute, I'm sure one day he will love you with his feeling and love." He gets up and about to leave.

"Wait, Free. Do you really think he was?" He glanced at me and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm 100% sure about it." With that, he left me alone with a deer. I patted its head and sighed. I put the small present beside me.

'I'm sure one day he will love you with his feeling and love.'

I remember his word to me. I also love Shu when we were little, he likes to beyblading with me. I loved this memory. Shu, when will you come today?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With the albino....

(Shu POV)

After I bought her birthday present, I was on the way to BC Sol and gave it to her.

I bought it after I finish the works and went to Spain at the airport. As I reached to BC Sol, I saw a bluenette boy was beyblading at the beystadium. I smiled as I approached to him.

"Hey, Valt." I greeted, Valt saw me and smiled.

"Hi, Shu. Long time no see. How's the battling against Bel?" We bumped fist. I chuckled dryly at his questioned.