(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Birthday! Reader

Hello readers, I made this story for my friend, ShuKurenai918 because today is her birthday!!

Also reader and Shu are now dating for 7 months.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Today is (Y/N)'s birthday! The beyclub knew her birthday ever since Valt invited her to joined the beyclub. Shu, Valt, Honcho, Ken, Daigo and Wakiya were planing to make decoration party's for (Y/N) while she was doing her own work.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

Today is my girlfriend's birthday, so I'm decided to buy a beautiful earrings as the gift birthday and the shape of hearts because this shape is her favourite. Valt already asked her mother's help to make a birthday cake. Daigo and Ken were decorating at the rooftop while Honcho and Wakiya serve all the tables from Murasaki's mansion.

As I went to the shop, I look around to find the hearts earring with the silver/ gold colour. Then, I found the earrings at the box.

(Sorry that I can't send the picture because my internets are slow 😔😔)

I take it and buy the earrings. It doesn't expensive as I thought. It only 25 yen. Then, I went back to the beyclub and get ready to surprised party for (Y/N).
.
.
.
.
.
With Valt

(Valt POV)

Finally!! The cake is done with the (f/c) cake and the much sprinkles on the top. Lastly, my mom put some chip chocolate. Yummy. Toko and Nika also want to celebrate (Y/N)'s birthday.

"Wow, the cake is done!!" Toko said with the sparkles eyes.

"I can't wait to make a wish for sis (Y/N)." Nika reply with sparkles eyes too. (Y/N) and Nika are like sister and Nika always like hangout with her when she was training.

"Alright, you three. Make sure take this cake to the party and don't let it fall, understand?" My mom warned at me and twins as we nodded.

"Come one. Let's go, big bro!" Twins said in hurried to the party.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" Then, I brought the cake, it's already put in the cake box to make sure to not let it fall as me and twins went to the school rooftop. Principal allowed us to make a party at the rooftop for once. I can't wait!
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after Valt arrived to the rooftop

(Normal POV)

Ken and Daigo finished decorate the all the stuff with the (f/c) ribbon and the tittle of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)'. Wakiya and Honcho also done took the tables and many plates, cups, spoon and forks on the table, including soda/ syrup/ oranges juices water on the jug. Shu was holding the box to get ready. Valt then call (Y/N) on the phone to come to the rooftop as (Y/N) agree to go in there.

(Your POV)

As Valt called me on the phone, he told me to go to the rooftop for make a surpised. I don't know what he is talking about. Without thinking, I went out from my house and went to the school rooftop.

After I arrived at in front of the door, I take a deep breath as I grabbed the knob door and opened it. As I entered and I look up to see,........

"SURPISED!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!!"

Every beyclub and Valt's twins surprised me of my birthday. I almost forgot about today is my speacial day as I said.

"Thanks, you guys. I don't know what to say." I said in happy tone. They smiled as Valt reply.

"Oh, it's nothing (Y/N). We want to make you surprised!" Valt smiled as Toko and Nika hold the (f/c) cake with the candles. Valt take the cake and went in front of me.

"Make a wish!!" The beyclub said as I smiled. I closed my eyes to make a wish amd then blow the candles. The beyclub clapped their hands.

"Congrets, (Y/N)!!" Shu said with a smiled. I blushed a little red.

"Alright, let's eat you guys!!!" They began to eat the cakes. I hold the a piece of cake and smiled. I'm so happy that they remember about my birthday. I snapped of thoughts as I look Nika shake me with excited.

"Hey, sis (Y/N). Here's the present I gave you. Hope you like it." Nika said with the happy smiled as I take it and opened it. In present, Nika gave me a beautiful hairclip and the shape is star like her piggy hair style. I smiled as I stared at her.

"Wow, it's beautiful, Nika. Thank you." I said as I kneel down to her and hug her. She hug me back.

"You're welcome, sis." Then I realised from the hug as Nika went back to Toko. I took the hair clip and wear it on right/ left side of my hair. I smiled as the hands closed my eyes as I shocked.

"Guess who, cutie angel~." It said as I giggled. I knew it who it was.

"Shu, is it?" Then, he realised from the cover as he turned me to look at him and he grinned.

"Yes, my cutie." I sighed as I look Shu, he was taking the small pink box as he took my hand and put it.

"Here, (Y/N). A present for you." I confused, then I opened the box...it was the earrings with the shape of hearts. I shocked that he know my favourite shape. I look at him with a soft smile as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, Shu. This is so pretty." I said as Shu hug me back and stroke my hair.

"You're welcome, (N/N). I'm glad that you like my present." Then, he kissed me on the lips passionately as I kissed him back. After a few minutes, we let go from the kissed as Shu caressed on my cheek with a smirked.

"Happy birthday, my cutie."

"Thanks again, Shu." Then me and Shu went to them and enjoy my birthday party. Shu and I were eating the cakes while the other doing on their own. This is the most happiest day of my life.

~~~~~~~

1054 words

Hope you all readers like it and.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ShuKurenai918 a.k.a Sana Haruki!!😇🥰🥰🥰🥰 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊!!!
.
.
Sayonara!!!!