(Sparking / Surge) Shu Kurenai x Hyuga's & Hikaru's older sister Reader

Hey guys!! I'm back now and this book is opened now ever since I busy doing my other book. Also you're Asahi's older sister and you're best cooker in the restaurant like them.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

"Hyuga! Hikaru! Wake up! You gotta be late to the tournament!!" I shook them to wake up because they had the tournament. As I shook them many time, Hikaru is the first wake up before Hyuga as Hikaru rushed to th bathroom to shower quickly. Then I look at Hyuga, he still sleep. I irk on my forehead as I scream at Hyuga to wake him up.

"HYUGA ASAHI!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!!!" I screamed all of my house as Hyuga woke up surprised of my screaming voice.

"O-Ok, ok. I woke up! I woke up! Zoom, zoom, zoom!!" He said as he took his towel and went to the bathroom where Hikaru used. They shared used the bathroom. I smiled and went out from their room to prepare their lunch box.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, mom, dad." I greeted as my mom and that smiled at me.

"Morning, (Y/N). Are you gonna make some food for them?" My mom ask as I nodded.

"Alright, help me to cut some vegetables." My dad said. I went to the kitchen and cut some vegies. After that, dad put some sauce to make spaghetti, not spicy like last time, and put it in the lunch box.

"Wow, great job, (Y/N). You're the best cooker." Dad said, proudly. I chuckled nervously.

"It's nothing, dad. I'm just practicing." I said as I heard Hyuga and Hikaru went downstairs and sat on the table to eat the breakfast. I take two plates of spaghetti and gave it to them as they look at it with a star eyes. I giggled.

"Alright, enjoy your food, kids." "Thanks for the food, sis!" Then, they eat the spaghetti.
.
.
.
.
After they ate, Hikaru asked me to followed them to watch their battle as I smiled and agree to follow them. Both of them excitedly as they took my hand and went to the Ultimate Tag Battle. I love my twin brothers because they are the best blader, even though they kinda stubborn.

~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

As I walking to the Ultimate Tag Battle, I look at front to see..... the twin Asahi and.......the girl look same age as me. I heard the boy yell at the red-haired boy to wake up while that girl giggled in cute tone..... wait what am I thinking. I must focused on the battle as they turned to look at me. I look at them seeious on my face.

"Shu?!" They sync except for her as I look at them in straight face.

"Why you? Whywere you team up with Lane?" The blue-haired blader asked.

"I'm gonna crush both of you." I said coldly. They frowned as I passed by that (h/c)-haired girl. I couldn't help but I stared at her for long. I shook my head and went inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After he said in deep voice, he walked passed by me as he stared at me for long. He shook his head as he went inside the stadium.

"Hey, you two. Do you know who's that guy that look cold look?" I asked. Hyuga face heated up. I guess he upset or somthing.

"Well, his name is Shu Kurenai and we know him since we met at the ogre island." Hikaru said with an angry on his face. Shu Kurenai........hmm I recognize him but I don't know him.

"Oooo ok, let's go inside. You two better ready." I said as Hyuga and Hikaru nodded with a smiled, then we went to the stadium. I'm just gonna watch them battle to see how much they can do after their journey.