(Dynamite Battle/Quaddrive) Seductive! Flirty Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

I'm sorry that I make you wait for so long. I hope you don't mind.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the shy female blader in Raging Bull and she is the empress blader from Supreme 5. When she was 11, she met the masked blader, Red Eye because he challenge her for the battle as she accepted his offer. In the end, (Y/N) won the match, Red Eye just give up and went back to his place.

Flashback

2 years later, (Y/N) was travelling to America for her own after her parents allowed her to go somewhere else. As she went to the beypark, (Y/N) saw many kids were beyblading with their own strength. (Y/N) smiled.

"Wow, I never knew that many kids love beyblading." (Y/N) smiled as she hold her bag stuff.

"Yeah, it is." The person said. (Y/N) confused as she turned around to see.....a certain albino and crimson eyes was smiling softly at her. (Y/N) feel heated up.

"Oh, hi. Am I know you?" (Y/N) asked shyly. Shu nodded.

"Of course, I am. I know you since we had a battle 2 years ago." She still confused. Shu then explained to her that the masked blader was him.

"Wait, are you Red Eye that I battled you?!"

"Yeah, I am. Sorry that I make you surprised." Shu chuckled nervously. (Y/N) smiled softly at him.

"It's fine...uh"

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Shu Kurenai." (Y/N) eyes widened. She heard his name from Supreme 4 when she was 11. And now Shu was gone after Lui become a champion.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." Shu smiled as he came beside her.

"So, what're you doing here, in America?" Shu asked. (Y/N) smiled at him.

"I came here to travel in here only after all I don't have a teammates blader." She said sadly as she look down. Shu frowned as he put her chin up and stared at (e/c) eyes.

"Hey, how about you joined my team so you can get stronger." Her eyes widened at his request.

"R-Really, can I join?" Shu nodded. (Y/N) then hug him happily as Shu hug her back.

"Thank you, I'll try my best to get stronger." Shu grinned.

"Yeah, you will."
.
.
.
.
End of flashbacks

And now, (Y/N) is now 15 years old. She is now become the strongest blader in Raging Bull. Her personality still shy and kind.

Shu was upgrading his bey is Astral Spryzen to battled the dark prince. After he battled, he losed against him as he came back to America.

After (Y/N) joined, Shu become......seductively and flirted at (Y/N) when she was training and he loved flirted at her because (Y/N) always being acting so shy around the peoples.

The most (Y/N) didn't like is.....Shu eavedroping when she doing on hee own. (Y/N) then had an idea how to avoids him is ignore him and try to calm down from his flirty.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was practicing with my quaddrive bey, (B/N) that I upgraded after Shu. As I practice, I feel someone was eavedroping me. I let it be as I consetrete on my bey.

After I  practiced, I sat on the bench with my mineral bottle on my hand. I drink it, only one bottle I drink. Then, someone wrapped its hand on my waist as I yelped and was about to scream.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you done practice?" The person said, sound like male voice. I look behind, it was none other than the flity guy, Shu Kurenai. I blushed as he smirked playfully at me. He let go of me from before as he sat beside me.

"(Y/N), I had an ask favour." Shu look at me with the serious faced. I confused what he mean about.

"What is it, Shu?"

"Why're you ignore me?" Shu came closer as I backed away. Then, I feel his hand at behind me to stop me from backing away. I shivered.

"Well, I ignore you because of you." I said soft. Shu tilted his head.

"Me? I don't do anything to you."

"Of course, you do. Like.....you always flirted at me." I blushed about the last time. Shu smirked as he wrapped around my body and I feel his hot breath on my neck. I blushed as red as his eyes.

"Well, I love that because you look so cute and shy~." Shu said seductively, more like flirted. I blushed and pouted.

"S-Shut up!" Shu chuckled nervously. I stood up and was about to go to my room as he grabbed my wrist to stop me. He stood up as he hug me from behind with the smirk.

"No, no, no, cutie. Don't run away from me. I'm just like to see your cute face~" I blushed very red as I fainted from his flirted. I feel he caught me.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

As (Y/N) fainted, I caught her with my arms. (Y/N) seem so shy after I flirted at her. I smirked as I carried her, in bridal style, and went to my dorm to sleep with her.

At his room

As I put her on my bed, she still fainted from before. I sat beside to wait her wake up. I heard she groaned as she woke up and sat on the bed. I grinned to pretend that I helped her from unconcious as she look at me.

"S-Shu, where am I?"

"You're at my dorm after I brought you here from unconsious." I said as (Y/N) nodded. I smirked as I pinned her hands to not let her escaped. She surprised as she struggled. Without thinking, I kissed her passionately. She stopped struggling as she kiss me back. I let go from the kiss as I attack her neck to make bite marks and hickey. (Y/N) moaned.

"You ready, my love?~" she nodded. I stood up and unbutton my clothes, then my pants. (Y/N) blushed and look away. I smirked evilly as I pinned her again and started make out with her.

'I'm gonna make you mine, (N/N).'
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) and Shu slept from yesterday. (Y/N) feel pained from her back as she wake up and groaned after Shu make out with her. (Y/N) stood up and look at Shu with pouted.

'Great, just great. Now I can't move and can't beyblade!' She thought angrily. Then, Shu woke up, adjust his eyes as he look at her with the grinned. He sat up and hug her, careful to not hurt her.

"Good morning, (N/N)." Shu greeted with seductive tone as she greeted him back with angry look.

"Y'know, Shu. You need to gentle with me and now my body is hurting." Shu chuckled as he kissed her on the cheek, still hug her and not letting go.

"Sorry, my love. I really love you, cutie." Shu smirked. (Y/N) crossed her arms with the pouted.

"I hate this but......I love you too." (Y/N) muttered loudly. Shu heard it and chuckled at her cuteness face.

After the long moment, Shu and (Y/N) are now coupled, except (Y/N) still hate of Shu's flirting and can't focus on her beyblading. Shu really enjoyed with her.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~

1269 words

Done!! I'm sorry that I waited you for so long. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!