(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Phi's Sister Reader

Request by AkumaKibutsuji.

Thanks for the request.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the dread tower, a certain (h/c) haired female was training at the tarining room all alone.

Her brother, Phi, was doing his own business while the other one, Hyde, was helping Doc. Evel at the science label.

Hyde always love his sister, except for Phi because he likes being mean to her and mostly bullied her every time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A certain (h/c) haired female name is (Y/N) and she was a blader like his brother.

She even his brother, but Phi hate her because her bey was more powerful than his bey, Phoenix.

(Y/N)'s bey is called Angelic (B/N) and it's balance type. Her bey also had defense mode only to defend itself from the other beys.

When she's battle against her brother, Hyde, he losed the match and (Y/N) won.

Except for Phi, he didn't wanna beyblading with her, but only want to destroy her bey. (Y/N) doesn't know about it.

(Y/N) is now travelled to the America for her to take her vacation while Hyde doing his own at the dread tower.

As she stopped and passed by the building, she saw many kids were beyblading at the park. (Y/N) look at them and watched. She had a smiled on her face.

'Wow, I never knew in this country, many children love beyblade.' She thought, didn't notice a person was behind him with the smiled as it went to her.

"Hi, there. Are you a new here?" (Y/N) turned to behind her and saw.....

A person had a white hair and red eyes. It was Shu Kurenai. She stared at him, shook her head.

"No, I'm just travelling in here. Is there that I can help you, sir?" Shu smiled at her as he came closer to her.

"Nothing, just wanna know if you are a blader or not." (Y/N) smiled at him back and nodded.

"Yes, I'm a blader and I'm Phi's sister." Shu eyes wided, heard that she was Phi's sister.

"Are you......same an evil as your brother?" Shu asked. (Y/N) frowned.

"Of course not! Even he's my brother, but always being mean to me." Shu awed at her answered.

He knew Phi since he watched the battle ship cruel at the TV and saw how powerful his bey was and mostly destroyed their beys.

"So, it's something wrong?" Shu snapped from the thought and stared at (e/c) eyes.

"No, and I wanna ask you for a battle at Raging bull. Wanna battle with me?" (Y/N) grinned at him.

"Of course!" He grinned at her back as they went to the building and battle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After he intoduced himself, his name is Shu and his bey is Turbo Spryzen.

We then battle in 3rd match and we're tied. (B/N) was attacking Spryzen.

"Go, (B/N)!!" For the last attack, (B/N) rushed to Spryzen as it flew away and........landed on the floor. Almost got burst!

Shu stared at it with the shocked as he calmed down and take his bey at the floor and stood up.

"Wow, that's amazing battle, (Y/N)." I smiled at him.

"Thanks and you too."

"Say, (Y/N)."