(Owari no Seraph AU) Shu Kurenai x Reader

Request by Aura_135.

This one is gonna be season 1 and reader same team as Yuu. Shu is a vampire in this story. And also, I joined in this story too UwU. Lastly, this will be a different and not dame as this anime.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

After this world got destroyed by the vampire, many humans who age the adults were died because of virus, excoet for the children from baby til 12 years old.

Then, the vampires captured all the children and brought them to the vampire place for to take their blood to their survived.

Many children were afraid that they can't escape from the nobles, except for........Hyakuya's family and their friends, (Y/N) and Shu Kurenai.

(Y/N) and Shu were childhood before they met Hyakuya's family and (Y/N)'s best friend, Shira, (UwU) was also their childhood and her best friends are Mika and Yuu from Hyakuya's family.

And now, they were 12. Mika and Shu were planning to escape after they stole the gun and the map from Ferid and didn't ket him notice.

Yuu, Shira and (Y/N) were surprised at their plan. Yuu was agree, except for Shira and (Y/N) because they were afraid that what if they can't escape.

"Hey, don't worry, Shira, (Y/N). I'm sure we can escape and avoided those stupid vampire." Yuu said, Shu and Mika nodded agreement at him.

"Well, if you said so then fine." Shira said nervous. Mika comforted her as Shu also comforted at his secretly crush.

"Alright, let's go everyone!!" Then, everyone get ready to escape. But, the next thing they know that their family will......died.

~~~~~

After all the moments, it was right all the time that Hyajuya's family were....died. Five of them only alive. Mika feel so angry that he killed his family.

Without thinking, Mika take a gun from Yuu, rushed to Ferid to shot him. Shira eyes widened.

"Wait, Mika no!!!" It was to late, Ferid cut his arm and then stabbed his heart. Shu then helped him!!

"Mika!! You lay for this, vampire!!" Shu then attack him. Ferid smirked as he attacked Shu and then.......stabbed his heart too. (Y/N) eyes widened.

"No!!!" Then, Yuu and (Y/N) shot Ferid's head.

"Die!!" Then, they shot at his head for each other. Shira then approched to Mika and shaked him. Yuu also followed her, (Y/N) then approched to Shu.

"Shu!! Please, don't die!!" Shu caughed very hard and the blood came out from his mouth. (Y/N) stared at it in horror.

"(Y-Y-Y/N), P-p-p-please g-g-go." He then, died and didn't finished his sentences. She then screamed and tears fell from her cheek.

Shira and Yuu saw everything and then they get up and approched to her after Mika feel slowly to dying from lossed the bloods.

"Let's go, (Y/N)!! We need to get out from here." Then, they dragged (Y/N) to the exit way, Shira and Yuu feel guilty that leaves Yuu's family died in there.

"We's so sorry......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip, 4 years later

(Normal POV)

Everything is changed, Yuu and (Y/N) were joined the Demon Soldier Company, except for Shira because she had her own weapon and didn't want to join.

They don't mind, as long as she stay with by their side and two of them swear to kill Ferid for killed Mika and Shu.