(God/ Evolution) Red Eye/Shu Kurenai x Phi's sister Reader

Request by ASH1PAUL.

Thank you for your request and I hope you like it. Also I will continued this story on Turbo.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

"P-Please!! Let me stay, big brother!" The (h/c) haired girled said as her brother throw her bag with her things to her harshly and glared at his sister.

"No!! You're not gonna stay here anymore!! You better leave and DON'T EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!! UNDERSTAND!!!" After he warned at her as she cried evem harder. Her brother clicked his tongue and left her alone.

That girl was (Y/N), the god of kindness and helpful. She didn't do anything wrong at her brother except the white-purple haired boy who doesn't. She wiped the tears away as she stood up and leave this hell world.

'I better go to Japan and become the best blader.' (Y/N) thought with a calm and went to Japan.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after 8 months

(Y/N) now become the strongest blader in the Japan and she became a champion in Japan. She also won against Lui with single attacked.

And now, (Y/N) joined BC Sol because the owner, Kristina Kuroda, invited her. After she joined, she met her new friends, Valt, Honcho and Shasa. Three of them like be her friend and how strong she is when she battle against Free.

And then.....Valt and Honcho got a called from his teammate, Wakiya from Sun Bat United. (Y/N) also knew him when they had a battle a few days ago. When Wakiya said their friend is missing, Valt and Honcho shocked at the news.

Just then, Valt and Honcho traveled to go to find their friend. (Y/N) also followed them. Their teammate is Shu Kurenai. His is the strongest blader in their team and he also known as Supreme 4. (Y/N) heard their friend passed and now he's gone.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip again

After they arrived to Mexico, they met the blader that they battle at Europe League, Cuza Ackerman. He also want to help them to find the albino blader.

At the forest, they were going through the forest and avoided from the scary snakes and lastly, they arrived to the clift. Wakiya look at it.....he feel traumatized of the heights.

After Valt, Honcho, Cuza and Daigo passed, Wakiya the only one who doesn't while (Y/N) patiently waited for him to go through the cliffed.

"Uuuuuuhh, I'm take my private jet!!" Wakiya sain in fear.

"Hey!! You can't!! Just remember not to look down!!" Valt scremed far away from there.

"OH! NO THANKS!! NOW IT'S ALL MY TURN TO GET THROUGH IT!!"

"I wonder what he problem is." Cuza asked to the emo boy.

"Well, he's kinda afraid of heights." Daigo explained to him.

"Hurry up, Wakiya!! Come on!" Honcho shouted at the goldilock.

"Stop pushing me!! I'm trying!!"

"Oh, come on. Just used the rope." (Y/N) said in calm.

"I don't want it!!" Wakiya cried in fear as (Y/N) sighed. She hold his hands and then put at the cliff. Wakiya surprised.

"Wait, (Y/N)!!! I'm not ready ye-"

"Just hurry up!!" (Y/N) cut his sentences as she pushed Wakiya through the cliff. Wakiya then screamed all the way as (Y/N) already went to it after Wakiya.