5K Special🎊🎊 (God/ Evolution) Red Eye/ Shu Kurenai x Reader

Request by adeelahanim.

Thank you for the request and this one is gonna be a fluff. Also reader's personality is like 'Shinobu Kocho' from Demon Slayer. Well almost like.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the Snake Pit, many bladers were training hard so they will getting stronger bladers, unfortunately they were weak because of the owner of the Snake Pit, Ashtem a.k.a Theodore Glass.

He was the one who asked the random blader to joined this team to get strong, but he was planning to create the new beys gor himself.

That was until....there was the albino boy with crimson eyes got joined by Asthem. It was none other than, Shu Kurenai. He was from Japan. And now he joined the Raging Bull in America.

After he losed against Free, Shu felt down because he can't defeat Free. Then, Shu agree on Ashtem's decision to become stronger, but....he was wrong, after he wore his mask, he feel inside of his mind fill with the darkness and  he saw......the male same as him but with white coat on his mind.

Back to reality, he was now call himself Red Eye in the snake pit. After he joined the snake pit, Red Eye trained very harder than the other kids. Red Eye feel so powerful and strong. Ashtem smirked because after he become very strong, he made a requiem to upgrade Spryzen for a later.

Until then......there's a certain (h/c) haired with (e/c) eyes joined this team because she had a reason. The reason was... One,she need to saved the poor kids who they got very hurt, including Boa. Two, she need to find out what's Ashtem planned.

She never afraid of Ashtem, not even single one. Only Ashtem who got scared by her. After she joined, (Y/N) or (E/C) Eye trained with her evolution bey for her goals and do something fun. But she was stronger than Red Eye.

Red Eye noticed the (h/c)nette was strong. He smirked as he want to ask her to battle, but (Y/N) refused at his decision. He keep asking every time, but surprised Red Eye didn't mad at her if she refused of his decision.

He know that (E/C) Eye was amazing blader. He then feel want to give up from the ask about to battle. (Y/N) didn't care if she want to battle or not. That's her choice. Then, (Y/N) done training as she rest her mind on her dorm that Ashtem let her stayed or he will had a nightmare.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After I training, I rest in my dorm and then lay down on the bed. I still thinking why Red Eye want to ask me to battle. I know that I'm strong but, not because I want to become a champion, I'm just like beyblading for fun.

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard the door was knocking for three times. I get up and said who's that at the person from the outside.

"It's me.....Red Eye. Can I come in?" He said in deep tone. I sighed, he must be asking me to battle with him. I stood up as I went to the door and opened it to see.......Red Eye was....Shu Kurenai from Supreme 4. I shocked that he showed his indentity in front of me. I sighed as I let him inside of my dorm as I closed it.

"So, what're you want to talk about, Red Eye?" I sat on the bed as he sat beside me, very closed. He stared at me with the soft look. I confused, he usually make a cold look to everyone, but for me he didn't.

"I came here because....I need to get out of here." My eyes widened. What's his problem, is it because of Ashtem. If he did, I'll make him pay what he had done to the kids. I loved children because they were innocent. I also need to save them from him and then let him went into the jail.