3K Special 🎉🎉🎉 (Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Chibi! Neko Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thank you for your request ^_^. I hope you like it. And this about reader can transform into human form.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

After Lane became good, I was doing my paperworks that I left many weeks ago. That's so stressed. I had to finish it before I training with my sparking bey. Lane was doing the same.

As I finished it, I went to the lobby to get a rest as I sat on the bench. Suddenly, I heard meowing under the bench, sound like baby kitten. I kneel down to see......baby kitty was sleeping under the bench. The kitten meowed again. It looks like it was hungry and cold. I stared at it sad because it doesn't had a place to sleep.

Then, I carefully take the baby kitten as the kitten meowed surprised. I brought it to my room as I put the kitten on my bed. The kitten seem comfortable on the bed as I went to the kitchen, quickly to get some milk for it.

4 minutes later

I went back to my room with the milk on the bowl as I look at the kitten, meowed loudly. I guess it hungry much since I brought it. I giggled as I put the milk on the bed and don't let it get fall.

The kitten came to the bowl and drink it slowly. I smiled as I let it drink more. I will take good care of that kitten.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

The days after, Shu take care the cute little kitten while he busy. Little did he know that.......the kitten is actually a female and she had a human form when time he asleep. Shu really loves kitten or someone called it 'neko'.
.
.
.
In night

(Your POV)

After he asleep, I slowly woke up and transformed into human form that I had cat ears and carefully not to wake him up. That was so close that I wear my own cloths after transform into my neko form. I look at him sleep peacefully. I smiled and then frowned, how am I supposed to tell him that I'm a neko before.

Then, I went to the kitchen to drink some mìlk that he always gave me with the small bowl. As I went to the kitchen, I search the milk everywhere, then I look at the refrigerator ss I opened it. I found the milk box.

I smiled as I take the milk and poured it on the glass. I put the milk box back to the refrigerator and closed it as I drink it.

A few minutes later, I went to his room quitely and transform into chibi neko back as I hopped at the bed and went beside him. I purred at his head and than sleep.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Shu POV)

And now I'm done training with my bey as I look at it, it was still look at me with the cute face. I can't help it as I brought my bey and put in my pocket and then I went to the chibi neko. I brought it to my room and play with it.

I still don't get it where it come from, it just came in Raging Bull all of sudden. It must be something wrong with that neko. Then, I had an idea how can I get to know about it. Tonight I pretend to sleep and spy on that kitten.

"Ok, little kitten. Let's get shower." I said as the little neko meowed. I showered the neko as the neko flinched. It doesn't like tha water. I careful not to let the kitten get wet so much. After that, I dried the kitten and then play with it. I need to find out about it.
.
.
.
.
On the night

(Your POV)

After I played with him, he fall asleep on the night. I pretend to sleep and wait for him to sleep peacefully. As he slept, I turn into human form and quitely went to the kitchen to drink some milk like always. Then, I feel someone following me. I look behind, no one at there. I shook my head as I went to the kitchen.

After that, I was about to open the refrigerator, but someone tap my shoulder as I flinched and hissed at the person. As I look at the person.......it was the albino male who take care of me a days ago.

He look at me with the serious expression on his face. My cat ears fell down as I look down embarassing.

"So, this is the chibi neko who always going to the kitchen, huh~." He said in deep tone. I blushed, luckily he didn't noticed it.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sneak at this building. I don't had a home, I swear." I said as I hear him sighed and then he grabbed my wrist and said.

"It's fine, let's go back to my room and explain to me everything." He said as I nodded. Me and him went to his room as me and him sat on the bed.

"Now, explain."

"Ok, you see after my owner put me in the box, the person asked someone who can take care of me but no one. After it arrived this place, my owner put me outside of the buliding and leave me alone. I woke up and then entered it as I sleep under the bench because there are many peoples around there." I explained as my tears down from my eyes. He look at me wit a frowned as he wiped the tears from my cheek.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that you live alone for long time." He said as I smiled sadly at him.

"It's ok and sorry that I make you troubled. Tomorrow I'll leave." I look down again. Then, he hug me and hid his face on my neck. Feel his breath on my flesh. I blushed.

"Please, don't leave. You can stay here." He said as I shocked at his comment. I hug him back tightly and smiled.

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me Shu. What's yours?"

"It's (Y/N)." I introduce to him as he let from the hug and then patted on my head. I purred slightly. He smirked as I blushed even red. I shooed at his hand away from my cat ears. Shu giggled.

"Sorry, (Y/N). You look so cute when you purr~." I growled softly at him. He grinned.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You will be my cutie cat and I let you sleep in my room, ok." He smiled as I nodded happily. After that, I sleep beside him as I transform into neko and sleep on the bed with him. Live with him not so bad as my old owner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonus

(Normal POV)

After Shu knew that (Y/N) is neko, they were spending time together when Shu is not busy. (Y/N) helped him doing his works. Luckily (Y/N) can hide her cat ears with her hoodie that Shu bought to her. In night, they watching a movie as (Y/N) lay on his shoulder. Shu smirked as he rubbed her ears. She purred.

"I love you, Shu."

"I love you too, my cutie neko."

~~~~~

1242 words

Thank you for your request and I hope you like it.

And thank you for all readers love read this book.

Sayonara!!!