(Sparking/ Surge) Human Shu Kurenai x Vampire Reader

Request by ASH1PAUL.

Thank you for the requested and I hope you like it.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In this world, everybody said the creature doesn't exist because they thought it was fairy tale. But no, there are exists and only one creature who lives in Japan amd hide it indentity. That person was (Y/N).

She is a vampire and she is immortal creature, also hunting on the night to get blood. But for (Y/N), she doesn't same like that creature and live like normal people. (Y/N) never drank a human blood because she don't want to hurt them, except drink from the animals.

And now she was 15 of human, if immortal 110 years old. She had a friends, Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai. They know (Y/N)'s secret indentity since they were 11. Shu sometime let her drink the blood from him. (Y/N) feel guilty when she accidently drank his blood so much. And now she don't want to drink from him anymore.

After the Ultimate Tag Team is over, (Y/N) lives in Japan to doing on her own and also she isn't a blader. Shu sometime visit her house at apartment when he is not busy.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was doing my diary on book at the park. I can stand in the sunlight. Unlike the fairy tale. Anyway, I'm not blader and just normal girl without play sport. I don't drink blood for a month to take the control from my hunger. I don't want to hurt them.

By the way, I'm writing the diary about my secret crush, Shu Kurenai. He always help me when I'm in trouble that I lossed teh blood. Then, he gave me his blood and his blood......is so sweet- wait wahat?! Stop it, (Y/N)! I need to stop thinking about that.

While I'm writing, I feel someone was coming from behind. I don't even bother it as someone hug me from behind. I flinched.

"Hey, (Y/N). Long time no see~" It said, sound familiar. He let go from the hug as I turned to look at the person. It was none other than my secret crush, Shu Kurenai. He grinned.

"Hey, Shu. What are you doing here?"

"I'm just visiting of my 'secret' girlfriend." Shu smirked. I shocked that he know I had a crush on him.

"W-Wait?! How did you know that?!" I asked. Shu smirked even wider.

"Well, I saw you were writing on your diary at behind the tree." I facepalmed. How am I not noticed that he stalking me.

"So, you knew?"

"Of course I am, cutie vampiress." I blushed at that nicknamed. Shu smirked. Then, I remember that tonight I need to drink the blood.

"H-Hey, Shu. Do you busy?" Shu look at me with tilt head.

"No, why? Don't tell me are you thirsty?" My eyes widened. How did he know?! He looks like he read my mind or something.

"Yes, I need to feed on tonight. And how did you know that?!" I asked with the shocked on my face. Shu chuckled.

"I know that you ever since you didn't drank the blood for a month." Shu said as I dumfounded. It's true that he kinda read my mind.

"You kinda like read my mind, don't you." Shu grinned.

"No, I'm not. I'm just reminding it for you." I stared at him disbelieved.

"I can't believed that he remember about my indentity." I mumbled as Shu chuckled. Me and him then went to my apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
On night time

(Shu POV)

(Y/N) let me stay at her apartment when she was thirsting. It's now 9.00 p.m. I was waiting for her and let her to drink my blood. Then, I heard someone fell from (Y/N)'s bedroom. I'm worried as I went in there to see....(Y/N) was uncounsious. I shocked as I carried her to the bed with the worried on my face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you ok?!" I shaked her up and lift her on my lap to make sure if she ok or not. Then, (Y/N) opened her eyes and breathe heavily.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thirsty, Shu." I sighed as I unbuttoned my shirt and show my neck to her. (Y/N) shocked as I nodded.

"It's ok, (Y/N). Just feed. I don't want to let you died without blood." (Y/N) then stood up and lean to my neck as she licked it. I didn't flinched as I feel sharp pain on my neck and carefully to not to hurt me. I hissed the pained.

I feel my blood drained from my neck as she continued feed. I patted her back to make her calm down and slowly to drink it. I smiled.

"Drink as much as you want, (Y/N)." I said as I heard she groaned from my neck. I almost fainted because I feel dizzy. (Y/N) then let go from my neck as she kiss the spot. I moaned a little as she licked the blood from that spot to not let the blood drop anywhere.

(Y/N) head up and stared at me with eyes widened. I smiled as I wiped the blood from her mouth.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, Shu." (Y/N) said sadly.

"It's fine, (Y/N). As long as you get the blood. Let me sleep, my dear." (Y/N) nodded as we sleep on her bed.

"I love you, (Y/N)." I cupped her cheeks as she blushed.

"I love you too, Shu." Then, me and her went into the deep sleep. I kinda feel dizzy after she drank from my blood.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~

972 words

All done. Sorry that I make you waited, ASH1PAUL a.k.a Dawn. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!