(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Seductive Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Request byMiraculousPokeblader.

Thank you for your request and I hope you like it.

Also......

WARNING!! LEMON!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the most the shy girl blader in Raging Bull but she is the stronger blader in America. She'd always training with her coach, he is the most handsome and stronger blader than her, it was Shu Kurenai. He being coach with (Y/N) for 5 months since she joined in that team. He also being pervert with (Y/N) and mostly, teased and seductively. It makes (Y/N) feel very uncomfortable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After I training with my bey for 5 hours, I rest and sweating all over my face as I took my mini towel and wiped all of my face. Man, I'm very exhausted. Then, I stood up and went to the vending machine to buy a mineral. I put money at the machine and then I pushed the button of the mineral bottle. As the bottle came out from the machine, I took it as I opened the top of the bottle and drink.

As I went back to the training room, I saw............my couch, Shu Kurenai, was sitting on the bench as he look at me......smirked sexily. I blushed madly. What's he doing here?! Don't tell me that he want to do something dirt-.

"Hey, (Y/N). Come here, there somthing that I want to say to you." Shu said with a smirk. I couldn't help but I went beside him, but not so close. More like 1 meter away from him.

"So.......what are you want tell about?" I asked softly. Shu grinned mishevously. I look away as I heard he chuckled. I was about to say to him, but Shu came closer to me as he wrapped his arms around my body. I blushed as red as his eyes. Shu smirked. I struggled to let go but Shu wrapped around me very tight.

"Oh, (Y/N). You're so cute when you blushed. I love your size body like that.~" Shu said, very pervert. I blushed again as I almost fainted at his comment. Then, he said it again. After 6 minutes, Shu let go as he stood up. I look at him confused. Just then, I shriek that he picked me up, in bridal style. I blushed as I hid my face on his chest. Shu chuckled.

"S-Shu, w-what a-are y-you d-doing?!" I stuttered. I look up, Shu smirked.

"I'm gonna make you that you are mine, my cutie." Shu said and called me 'cutie'. I blushed again as Shu brought me to his room. Then, he threw me on the bed amnd he was the top of me. I was about to go away but Shu grabbed my hands and pinned it. Shu then kissed me passionately. I moaned at his action.

A few minutes later, he then bit my neck to makes hickeys, I moaned loudly as I feel he was smirking on my neck as he makes hickeys again. I moaned again. Then, Shu ripped my blouse/ shirt/ jacket and then my pants. Leave my bra and panties

"S-Shu, s-s-stooop, please-." "Shhh, my love. Let me make you're mine." Shu comment as Shu take my legs to the other side. He was ready to make out.

(Warning, lemon started.)

Shu then un-clipped my bra and the he squeeze my bra. I moaned loudly. I was about to close my mouth but......Shu grabbed my hands again to not letting me to close my mouth.

"Don't do that. I want to hear your sweet voice~." Shu cooed. After that, he doing again all over my body. After that, Shu took off his outfit and see his abs- I blushed as I closed my eyes. Shu then smirked as he doing it again and again.

"You ready?" Without thinking, I nodded as he was making out again. This is going to be a long night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

After Shu make out with (Y/N), Shu stopped as he look at her, she was sleeping. Shu smiled as he kiss her once more, then grabbed the blanket to cover (Y/N) and him. (Y/N) was tired from earlier. As Shu let (Y/N) covered with blanket, Shu then went beside her and sleep on her bed. Shu open his eyes as he look at (Y/N) and smiled.

'(Y/N), you are the most cute and shy 'girlfriend' that I ever see you since you joined this team. Now that I marked you as mine, our future will become the best couple than now.' Shu thought as he closed eyes and daydreaming about him and (Y/N) were dating at honeymoon.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~

821 words

Sorry that I make short,MiraculousPokeblader. My exe had stopped working because of that embarrassing. Hope you like this.

Sa-yo-na-ra. (Fainted)