(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Heartthrob Shu Kurenai x Sensitive! Shy Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thank you for the request and this one is about reader is the new student in (School Name) school and Shu suddenly had a feeling for her.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

Ugghhhh!! This is so annoying. Many fangirls were asking me for a date and hanging out, but I rejected them. You see, I'm the popular student in my class, not whole the school.

Then, those annoying fangirls give me a headache as my best friend blocked them from my seat.

"Hey, stopped all of this!! Leave him alone!" My best friend, Valt Aoi, said with the mad look. The fangirls 'tch' as they leave and went back to their class. I thanked to him, Valt just gived me a smiled.

Then, the bells were ringing, which mean the class is started. Vakt already went back to his seat. The teacher, Kristina Kuroda, entered with.......... a new female students?! She looks so cute.

...........

(Normal POV)

As teacher Kris entered, along with (h/c)netted haired, the albino stared at it with the amazed look. The new girl was (Y/N) (L/N). She is very shy and kinda sensitiveness and easily got cry.

"Alright, students!! Meet the new student, Ms. (L/N). Please introduce yourself." (Y/N) glances at Kris and nodded.

"H-Hello, m-my n-name i-is (Y/N) (L/N). I-It's nice t-to meet y-you all." All of students smiled at her, even the boys stared at her with the blushed. Shu noticed them and glared at the boys.

"Alright, please seat beside Mr. Aoi. Raise your hand, Aoi." Valt then raises his hand in excitement. Shu feel jealous that she got a seat beside his bff.

(Y/N) went to her seat and put her bag beside the chair and take the notebook for started lesson.
.
.
.
After class (Your POV)

Me and my new friend, Valt and Honcho, went to the cafetaria and eat our lunch.

Valt eats beybread, Honcho eats bacon and I'm eating some curry. As we were eating, the certain albino came to us with the grinned on his face.

"Hi, can I sit here?" I blushed at his sexy tone as I look down embarassing.

"S-S-Sure, you can sit beside Valt." He smiled and thanked at me as he sat beside Valt.

"Thanks for the food!!" Then, me and the boys eat it.
.
.
.
.
After the lunch  (Normal POV)

"Ok, students!! Today we're going to make a project for two peoples in a group." Teacher Kris said. Every students murmured that they want to be their partner.

"Ok, first is.. Valt and Shasa." Valt was happy that he had a partner to do a project, the bluenette girl smiled at Valt.

"Second, Rantaro and Wakiya." Wakiya jawed dropped and said something sassy tone. Honcho just ok with it and agree to be his partner project.

"The next is.......Shu and (Y/N)." Shu smirked that he got a paired with (Y/N). She nervous as she look at him to see smirking at his faced. (Y/N) blushed and look away.

After Kris paired all the students for the project, the bell's ringing, which mean the school is over as all the students thanked to the teacher as she left.

(Y/N) was packing her school things and put its on her bag as she was about to leave, until a crimson eyes male stops her.

"Hey, (Y/N)." She glances at him.

"Yes." Shu came beside her and whispered at her ear in deep tone.

"Meet me at my apartment on 3 p.m., got it." She blushed like his eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I will." He lift up and smiled at her as he leave her alone.

'I better go to my house and went to his apartment for our project.' She thought as (Y/N) hold her bag and rushed to her house quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

As I went back to my apartment, I showered and changed my clothes with red shirt and black pants for waiting her come in my apartment.

Then, I heard the door bells at the outside. It must be (Y/N), I grinned as I get up and went to the door and opened it.

(Y/N) was coming in here. She wore (f/c) blouse/ shirt and (f/c) leggings/ pants, it makes her really cute.

"Hey, (Y/N). You finally come." I let her inside as she glances around my house.

"Wow, you're place is so clean and nice." She said in amazed look. I smiled at her as we started doing our project.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

After Shu and (Y/N) do a project, Shu saw she always glances at him during do the project. He had no idea why she looks at him like that. He smirked.

"Hey, are you enjoying see my handsome face?" She snapped the thought and blushing as red as tomato. He chuckled at (Y/N) cutie face.

"Y'know, you look so cute when you blushed." Shu teased her again, (Y/N) hide her face with both of her hands. Then, idea out of his head as he wrapped his arms around her.

She noticed at it as I heard her heart is beating fast.

"H-Hey, w-w-what're you doing?!" He grinned as Shu continued do the same thing.

"P-P-Please, s-stop!!" Suddenly, she sobbed. His eyes widened as he unwrapped from her and hug her to calm.

"Shhh, there, there. I'm sorry about that." Then, she calmed down. Shu let her go from the hug.

"I-I-It's fine, I guess."

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" (Y/N) look down and said.

"W-Well, I remember that my big bully also do the same thing at me and he was about to rape me at his territory. But luckily I escaped from him and kicked his stomach for escaped. He then looking for me everywhere, I went to my house and let him see me. And that's why I transfarred to this school and forget about the past. Also my parents passed away."

After she explained, Shu couldn't help but feel pity at her past. He hug her to calm down and stroke her (h/c) haired and comforted her.

"Oh, I'm sorry about your past. But....." She look at me confused. I grinned.

"I always like you ever since you transferred in here." Her eyes widened at his confeession. (Y/N) smiled as she hug him back.

"I like you...no, I love you too." Shu smirked.

"Well, then. You'll become my future wife now, Mrs. Kurenai." (Y/N) blushed again and hid her faced to his chest. He chuckled at her reaction. They let go from the hug.

"Alright, let's eat some carbonara." She smiled as he make it some and two of them eat together in his apartment and (Y/N) spend her time with her 'boyfriend'.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonus

The next day, Shu and (Y/N) walked to the school together. The fangirls stared at (Y/N) jealous to see how close she was waith him

Shu was sitting on his seat very quite, then the bluenette boy came to Shu and said.

"Hey, Shu. Are you and (Y/N) are couple now?" Shu glances at his bff and smirked.

"Yeah, indeed." Valt smiled and shouted.

"My ship had sailed!!!!!" (Y/N) shrieked at his voice, she covered her face with her hand that Shu and her are couple. Shu noticed it and smacked Valt's head to keep quite.

"Don't shout or you make (Y/N) feel uncomfortable." Valt chuckled nervously.

"Sorry." (Y/N) sighed relief and smiled at Shu. He smiled at her back.

~~~~~~

1309 words

Done! Sorry that I make you wait and also I wrote that doesn't seem like a 'heartthrob' or something. Hope you don't mind.

Sayonara!!