(Dynamite Battle/Quaddrive) Shu Kurenai x Compettetive Reader (Part 1)

Hello guys, I made this part 1 because this story is kinda long so I make a little long story.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

I was on my way to the gates of hell where a demon king name is Bel Daikokuten, the storngest blader in the Hell. I went there because I wanna challange him that I'm stronger blader than the other bladers, except the legendery blader. Also I'm not a champion. I'm just a competetive. So I like challange blader.

Anyway, when I was walking, there was a little girl with caramel hair and blue eyes was sat down all alone at the tree. I don't know what's going on, so I approch her.

"Hey, little girl. What are you doing here? Are you lost?" then a little girl was looking at me with a shock on her face. "A-Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?! The stronger blader in the Japan?!" she asked, happily. I smile at her and nodded, it means yes.

"WOOOOAAH!!! (Y/N) (L/N) IS HEREEEEEE!!!" she screamed like a fangirl. I sweatdroped and smile at her awkwardly. "The real deal!!" I giggle at her cute attitude and say, "Hehehe, thanks. What's your name?" "O-Oh, my name is Hannah Suiryuu." "Well Hannah, can you show me where the gate of Hell is?" I asked her as Hannah nodded and following her. I guess she's not lost or something. She just taking a rest. Hannah said that her friend and her brother were argument, so that's why she was outside. I'm gonna beat you, Bel Daikokuten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Before (Y/N) and Hannah arrived, at the Bel's house, Basara and Ranzo were battle while Bel was refree. Then, Bel's grandfather, Jinammon, came out nowhere and said, "Hey, Bel. Sorry that I disturb you but there's a guest is coming to our house, Bel." he said as Bel smirked that he made a plan to prank the guest. Just like Basara, Hannah and Ranzo got pranked last time.

With (Y/N) and Hannah

Now they were arrived the gate of Hell while they were chatting. "So that mean Bel and Ranzo were fighting for each other again." "Yes, it is. Eventhough Bel was demon king, but he just a little brat." (Y/N) 'ooo' answer and they were about to enter to his house. Suddenly, someone was laughing as they turned to left and see a weird giant robot demon.

"Huh, what was that?" (Y/N) questioned as Hannah said it was a giant robot. "Now, Dynamite robot go on march!!!" Just then, a robot was running to them and jump so higher as (Y/N) and Hannah look at it surprise as the robot land in front of them.

"Wow, that's amazing!" "Just cut it out already!" (Y/N) kinda amazed the robot as Hannah annoyed the demon king's prank. A robot's hand was moving to them and they surprised. "Wow, it hand was moving!" "Dynamite Punch!" Hannah screamed as (Y/N) protect her with a sharp stick and pierce the hand.

After that, it hand was balloon, not metal as it was poped and many flour was got them with full flour on them. (Y/N) chuckle nervously and Hannah mad at Bel. "Dang it! Bel! I told you to stop pranking to the guest!" Then a robot's head was opened to see Bel laughing maniac.

"I got you! I got you!" then Hannah take (Y/N)'s stick from before and poke at the leg. Bel look down and said panic. "Ahhh! Don't do it! Don't do it!" Hannah look at Bel, evil smile as she stab the balloon's leg many time. Bel and the robot flew away as the holes balloon's legs wind out at them as the flour is gone.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bel now was away through the sky. "Hehehehe, that was funny. Should we like help him?" (Y/N) asked her as Hannah said Bel will came back to his house all by himself. Then they went inside to see Basara and Ranzo battle. After battle, a cyan boy look at (Y/N) eyes widened to see the stronger blader come.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?!" Basara asked as (Y/N) smiled at him and nodded. "Wow, unbelievable! Are you came here to challange with Bel?" "Yes, I am." Just then, Bel came out nowhere and make (Y/N) and Hannah shocked. "Ok, then. I except your challange, errr...." "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." "Yeah, (Y/N). Me and Belial will win a weak blader like you!" (Y/N) smirked and say, "Will see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip, (Y/N) and Bel were battling on last match

At somewhere else, a male blader with a black coat, pink shirt, white vest, long black pants and grey boots with black strieks was watching (Y/N) and Bel's battle on the last match. Their score are tied, 1-1. He look at (Y/N) how strong she is and her bey. He surprise their battle was intense.

With them at the gate of Hell

"Now, Belial!! Dynamite Bomber!" Belial attacked (Y/N)'s bey, (B/N) many time but it didn't burst as (Y/N) smirk. "Alright, (B/N)! (B/M/N)!!" (B/N) attack Belial in one shot. In the end, Belial burst as Bel and the others were shocked that (Y/N) won against the demon king.

"(B/N) win the burst finish! (Y/N) (L/N) is the winner!!" the bat robot said as (Y/N) take her bey and say, "That's amazing battle, Bel." "Oh yeah, next time I'm gonna burst your bey with my strong bey! Just you wait!" Bel warn at (Y/N) as she nodded and were about to leave, then Hannah came to (Y/N) for autograph and Hannah make cute eyes as please. (Y/N) giggle at her as she sign autograph and give it to Hannah and left. Hannah still fangirling that she got (Y/N)'s sign.

"Wow, can't believe that (Y/N) won against Bel." Basara said as Ranzo nodded agreement and Bel screamed after he lose the match, but he doesn't care that he lose or not. He will batlle (Y/N) next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? POV)

Wow, she's so strong and awesome on her match. She can defeat a demon king, huh. I smirked as I held my bey, it was glowing. It means that it wanna battle with (B/N). I also want battle (Y/N) and ask her to join my team.

"What do you thing...................................Astral Spriggan?" Spriggan then sparkling, it means yes. "I can't wait to battle with you, (Y/N)." I smirked as I continued training. Tomorrow I'll find her all by myself.

To be continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1133 words

Ok, part 1 done. Part 2 will coming soon.

Sayonara!!