(Sparking/ Surge) Dominant Shu Kurenai x Submissive Reader

Another request by MiraculousPokeblader.

This one doesn't have a lemon because I almost fainted that I wrote something embarassing.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) and Shu are now couple since they were kindergarten. When Shu become the owner, (Y/N) already apologized to Shu when he become Red Eye and he had hurts (Y/N), even he'd destroyed her bey. Right now, her bey is fixed after Shu turned back himself again. Right now, (Y/N) become the stronger blader in Raging Bull and Shu become a coach.

After that moments, Shu helped with his new student, Lane Valhalla. He had a problem with a flare as Shu tried to help him, but failed. When the Ultimate Tag Battle begins, (Y/N) saw that how very serious Shu is when he want to ask Lane to become his tag partner.

In the end, Shu did it help Lane from getting his flare. Shu and (Y/N) look at him how he changed much. That makes Shu felt relieves. (Y/N) then asked Shu want to hang out as Shu agree.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present

(Your POV)

I was about search for Shu all around the lobby but I didn't. Maybe he is doing that paperworks again. Ever since Lane became good now, Shu now was busy doing his all works. I'm so bored that he never want to spent time with me. Then, I had an idea to asked Shu to spent time with me as I went to his office.

(Shu POV)

I was doing my paperworks. That's too much since I helped Lane to male him good again. But the good news that he is now become a good blader, which I'm glad about it. I hadn't time to hang out with (Y/N). I hope she didn't upset. She sometime being submissive girl. As I'm doing my works, I heard someone knocked the door. I sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked to someone at the outside of the office.

"It's me, (Y/N). Can I come?" She said as I let her get inside. I want to know what she want, but I don't mind as long as she's my crush and I don't want to lose her.

"Yes, come in, (Y/N)." I said as she opened the door and went inside. Then, she closed the door as she went to the chair at beside of the table.

"Hey, Shu. Can I ask you something?" She asked with soft voice. Almost like clingy.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" I asked as I continued doing my paperworks. She groaned.

"I just want hang out with you. Can you?" She asked with her puppy eyes. I groaned because I need to finished with my paperworks.

"I'm very sorry, (Y/N). I can't because I had to finish my paperworks now." I said, feel guilty on my chest. (Y/N) look at me sadly.

"It's fine, I understand." Just then, she stood up and went out from the office. I feel bad for. But don't worry, after I'll finish it, then me and (Y/N) will get spent time together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I went from the office, Shu never want to spent time with me, but his works are importents. So, I guess to had waited for tomorrow and ask him to hang out.
.
.
.
The next day

I was practice with my bey while I waited for him to hang out. As I practice with (B/N), I heard a footsteps at behind me. I don't look aat it because I'm still practicing. Then, I feel someone was wrapped it's arms around my waist. I blushed as my bey is stopped by itself. I look behind, it was my crush who hugged me from behind as he smirked.

"What's wrong, (N/N)? Are you surprised?" Shu asked in seductive tone. I blushed as he let go from the hugged. I pouted and look away.

"No, why would I?" I asked as Shu turned me around to look at me. Shu smirked wider.

"Just asking, wanna go to watch a movie with me? At my apartment?" Shu suggest. I thinking as I nodded agreement.

"When, Shu?" "On tonight, don't forget about it, (Y/N)." Shu said as he left. I kinda like his decision as I take my bey and went to my room at 15th floors. I can't wait for watch a movie with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On night

(Normal POV)

As (Y/N) went to his apartment, Shu let her inside of his room of apartment as (Y/N) sat on the couch. Shu was opened the TV and setted the movie that he already planned. As the movie started, (Y/N) and Shu were watching very calm with the blanket to make them warm and comfortable. (Y/N) was watching while Shu look at her smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. (Y/N) surprised. Shu chuckled.

"Hey, Shu." She spoke as Shu hummed the answered.

"Thanks for give me a nice movie night. I kinda like it." (Y/N) said as he smirked. Then, Shu turned (Y/N) to look at him and kissed at her passionately. She shocked as she melted kiss him back. After that, he let go from the kissed and smiled.

"You're welcome, (Y/N). I'm glad you like it." Shu said as they comtinued watching the movie for 2 hours.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 hours later, the movie now is over as (Y/N) sleep at his shoulder. Shu smiled as he stood up and closed the TV, and then he carried her, in bridal style and brought her to his bedroom. Then, he gently put her on the bed to not wake her up as he cover her with the blanket. Shu then sleep beside her as he look at (Y/N) sleep peacefully. Shu smiled and then he kiss her on the forehead as he hugged her and hid her head on his chest to make her comfortable, mostly protect her. Then, Shu close his eyes to sleep as he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'(Y/N), one day we will become the couple and more than a friend.'

~~~~~~~

1037 words

Done and thanks again for the request, MiraculousPokeblader.

Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!