(Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Bunny Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

This one is gonna be different than before and it's about Shu likes played bunny reader.

Shu: So that mean........reader is turn into a bunny?

Me: *nodded*

Shu: *smirked* Ths is getting interesting. After you turned me into a bunny last time. *smirked faded* *glared at me*

Me: *sweatdrop* *rolled my eyes* Whatever you said.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

(Your POV)

On 5 p.m.

"Go, (B/N)!!!!" My bey, (B/N), attacks Lucifer with the full power.

"Not a chance!! Lucifer the End!!!" Then, Lucifer hitted (B/N) and.....bursted. my eyes widened, this is 110 times he won against me. Last time I won against him for 70 times. We panted from the training.

"Well, that was the last training." Lane said while breath heavily. I stared at the yellow eyes.

"Yeah, we better get a rest. I feel like want to sleep from exhausted." The purpled hair guy rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Whatever, miss laziness." He mocked me. Irk at my forehead and madly at him.

"Excuse me?! I'm also training hard!!"

"Keep talking, woman!!" Then, me and Lane argued for 10 minutes. He's now good guy now and when I met him, he just talked to me harshly. But now, he's different than before. It's all thanks to the owner of Raging Bull.

"Ok, enough for argument!" We stopped as we look at tne person who talked, it was none other than the god of flames, Shu Kurenai. He had a serious faced and approched to us. Me and Lane bowed.

"We sorry." Me and Lane apologized and head up from the bowed. Shu nodded agreement, which mean apology accepted.

"Oh yeah, Lane. Can you leave me and (Y/N) alone? I need to talked to her in the private." Lane stared at red ruby eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm leaving." Lane then leave me and Shu alone from the training room. Shu came closer to me and said.

"(Y/N), tomorrow you had a training with me. I know that you wanna become a best blader." He said with the crossed his arms. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I will." Shu smiled.

"Good, I'm off." With that, he left. Tomorrow I had a training with him. I sighed as I went to my room to get some rest. But little did I know that tomorrow will getting a worse if I didn't come in the right time.
.
.
.
.
The next day

I yawned from the sleeping yesterday as I reached my arms........ my arms was....small?! And my body also small. I stood up and was about to went down of the bed......but.....it's so high and I can't go down.

As I back away, I feel like.... I can hopped...like a bunny?! Many questions on my head and I began panicked how am I gonna turn me back into a human. Shu must be waiting for me.

Then, I had an idea. First, I need to go to the training room. And then, I approch to him and tell him that I'm bunny now, but am I can talk in bunny form.

Forget it. I hopped down from the bed and rushes to the training room. I hope Shu noticed me.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

I sat on the bench, waiting for (Y/N) caem here to training. But it's already 9.00 a.m. and she didn't came here. Strange, she usually came here in the right time. But now, she late, like my best friend late for going to school.