(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Demon Shu Kurenai x Human Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

Thank you for the request and I'm sorry that I post it lately :'( . This is an AU, if you don't mind, Alisa-chan.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~

(Your POV)

Sighed, another fangirls were being noisy at the lobby school. Oh, yeah by the way. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm just a normal girl with the normal life.

I was 16 years old and parents were died since I was 5 years old. I actually didn't had a friends, not even one because they thought me an orphan girl and didn't had a parents.

I don't care what they were thinking about me and I always being a positives girl. But I also been bullied by (R/G). She is a popular girl in my school and like to be sassy person.

Anyway, I was doing my homework all alone in my house. I don't know what to do after my homeworks are finished.

What I'm doing was cleaning the house and do whatever I do. After that, I went into a deep sleep and tomorrow had an exam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At The Underworld

(Normal POV)

In this place where many demons had their bride and there devils and also human. Demons had to find their bride between human or devil.

But only one demon who doesn't had a bride other than them. That demon had a snowy white haired and red crimson eyes. His clothes with black coat and red strieks.

It was Shu Kurenai, he is the prince demon in this underworld, many devils girl fell in love with the albino but he rejected them because they were annoying to him.

And now, Shu was starring at the window for a long time to think where he could find his bride.

His best friend, Valt, saw Shu was spacing out at the window. He then approched to him and greet.

"Hey, Shu." The albino glances at the bluenette and smiled.

"Hey, Valt." Then, two of them bumped fist as Valt also joined with Shu to watch the viewed.

"So, did you find your bride, Shu?" Valt asked, Shu just shook his head with the frowned.

"No, I still thinking about it." Valt give him a sad face that his bff didn't find his bride except for Valt. He found his mate from the human world and he met a blue haired girl human.

Then, Valt except her as his bride. Speaking of the human world, Valt had an idea to say to Shu to find his bride at the human world too.

"Hey, Shu." How about this, you went to the human world and find your bride, simple enough." Shu glances at Valt with the hope.

"Wait, are you serious Valt?" Valt nodded at him. Shu grinned.

"Alright, I guess I need to find my bride at the human world. Thanks for telling me, Valt." Valt had a goofy smiled as they bumped fist again.

"No problem." Valt then left and want to talk with his bride. Shu then used his power and teleport to the human world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At human world

Shu was now sent in the human world and it was midnight already. But luckily there's no people around the town.

Shu sighed as he walked through the street to swarch his bride. A few minutes later, he found the house. He smiled.