10K Special!! (Burst/ Season 1) Female Shu Kurenai x Reader

Request by me.

Because.....Thanks for all reader that my book is reached 10K! So I made Shu turned into a female because of Naoki's potion gender.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the lab science, a light blue haired male was doing a potion with mix the white colur and grey colour. That male name is Naoki and he is scientist, he also a blader.

After that, he put the last the glass of the bottle potion and put the grey liquid in it. Naoki grinned proudly.

"Finally done!! My dear friend, this is genderbender potion!!" He show his friend, Jin Aizawa, a grey light potion. Jin just nodded with the emotionless.

"Wow, that's great, Naoki." Jin said, Naoki smirked at his comment.

"Of course it is. This potion for someone who drink this, their genderbender will swap into the other gender!!" Naoki laughed evilly. Jin grinned.

"So, what're you gonna to do with this potion?" He stopped laughing and think. Then, he smirked.

"Hehehehe, don't worry, Jin. I know what I'm going to give to~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Shu's apartment

(Shu POV)

I was resting on the couch after training with my partner, Spryzen and feel so stressed that my best friend, Valt, always screaming, do something reckless and something else.

Unlike my crush a.k.a my childhood friend, (Y/N), she is positive, smart and love beyblading like me and Valt. She just want to be a normal blader, but she is the empress blader and team Supreme 5.

A few seconds later, I heard someone knocked the door for a three times. I didn't invite someone or the beyclub. It must be Valt.

I sighed, getting up and went to the door as I opened it and I saw....... a small box with the note on the ribbon. I don't know who send it.

"Weird, I didn't even order or any. Hmm, it's must be that fangirl gave me this stupid gift." I said annoyed and HATE those crazy fangirls, except for MY (Y/N)- wait, what am I thinking?!

I shook my head and then take the small gift and went inside.

~~~~~

I'm now at my bedroom, I look at the small gift, feel inside had a glass.

"Hmm, should I open it or not?" I hummed and then........want to open the gift.

"Oh well." Then, I opened it and saw...... a grey light potion and had a small bottle potion.

 a grey light potion and had a small bottle potion

This bottle is so....cute like a baby bottle. After I checked, I take the note from the gift box and read it.

Good day, Shu Kurenai,

    I give you a small bottle potion for the surprised and you must drink it and see what's happen.