(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Reader (Martial Arts AU)

Request by princessheronie.

This one is Martial Arts AU and reader is ukyo's twin. Reader is the best ninja than her twin.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Your POV)

"C'mon, Ukyo!! Let's practice!!!" I said with the excited as my twin brother giggled at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming, lil sis." The blue hair ninja said with the smile on his face.

"Yeay!!!" Then, me and my brother went to the park and practice with our ninja style.

Oh yeah, I'm (Y/N) Ibuki/ Kabuki, Ukyo's twin and I really like ninja like me and him used to.

My twin, Ukyo, always take care of me when I was alone, he's the best twin ninja ever. He also like to tease me when he was on the shadow.

I'm also a ninja and can keep quite from the other, including hide in the shadow.

As me and my twin arrived to the park, we bagan to trained our ninja's stuff. I'm not very good at Martial Arts but one day I will. Little did I know that someone was watching us.

~~~~

(??? POV)

I was walking around the park to get fresh air until....I saw a boy with blue hair and the girl with (h/c) haired. I can tell that they were mastered the Ninja Martial Arts.

I smirked as I quickly hide it behind the tree and watched their ninja style.

"So cool. How did that girl do that? I wish I wanna talk with her." I sighed, then I left them without their noticed where I from. I better need to practice with my club.
.
.
.
.
.
(Ukyo POV) At their house

Me and my twin were tired from the training. I look at (Y/N), she was so energetic than before.

I smiled and proud of her that she's getting stronger than last time. I don't wanna say something rude but she was weak when she was 9.

And now, she was 11. After that, my mother brought the dinner, soba with the green onions. Me and (Y/N) sat on it.

"The foods are done, kids!!" Our mother, Haruna Kabuki, (A/N: This is Ukyo's mother OC name.) smiled. Me and (Y/N) take the small bowl soba and eat.

"Thanks for the food!!" Then, we began to eat.

After we eat, I'll help my mother to wash the dishes. (Y/N) also help us. My mother smiled at us as we contined clean the table.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Your POV)

"Hey, mom!! Ukyo!! I'm going out for awhile!!"

"Ok, take care, my dear!!" Then, I walked to the park and began with my special fight.

As I went in there, I started with my abilities of ninja style. Until..... someone was coming from behind. I stopped trained as I look behind......

It was a male with white snowflake and red ruby eyes, or maybe crimson eyes. He stared at me with the smirked, like evil smirked. I glared at him with the serious face.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly and get ready to attack him. The white haired male chuckled at me.

"How cute. I'm here not to attack you, cutie." He said, I blushed at that 'cutie' name, but I keep cool from it and stared at him with the anger look.

"Don't even try. HIYYAAAA!!!!!" Then, I attack him with my ninja style as he dodge it so easily. My eyes widened as he smirked at me again.

"Not so fast." He then caught me from behind and........... hug me tightly. I blushed slightly as I struggled.

"H-Hey!! L-l-let me g-go, you stranger!!" I shouted and keep struggling, but he was so strong. What kind of martial arts he had? The male giggled at me.

"I'm sorry, but....." the white haired male turn to look at me as he...........kiss me on te lips. My eyes widened and shocked at his reaction.

He kiss me passionately as he let go from the kiss with the red tint of his face and smiled. I blushed as well.

"That was sweet." He also give me a space as I stared at him with the shocked face. He noticed it.

"Oh, how rude of me, my name is Shu Kurenai. What about you, cutie?"

"W-well......my name is (Y/N) Kabuki." He smiled, cupped my face and caressing to my cheek.

"(Y/N)...what a beautiful name." I blushed again..

"Well....I....uh..." I was about to say something until.........

"Hey you!!! Get away from my twin!!!" It was my twin brother, Ukyo. He was about to punch Shu, but he dodge it and back away as Ukyo protect me from behind.

"You, what did you do to my twin?!" He asked Shu with the death glared. Shu smirked playful at him.

"Oh, I'm just want to chat with your twin." He said the joke tone. Ukyo growled.

"You better go now or I attack you with my ninja Martial Arts!" Shu just stared at my twin with the confused look and grinned.

"Ok, ok. I'll go and....... I love your twin by the way. Bye2!!" With that, he vanished like invinsable power. Ukyo sighed as he glances at me with the worry face.

"(Y/N), are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked worriedly. I smiled at him.

"I'm ok, Ukyo. Don't worry, he never hurt me." Ukyo sighed relieves.

"Alright then. Let's go back to our house, our mother was cooking the dishes by the way." My eyes with the sparkles look.

"Wow, so delicious. Ok, let's go!!" Then, me and Ukyo went back to our house.

~~~~

(Shu POV)

I was hiding on the bushes so no one can see me and I watched her twin and (Y/N) went back to their house. I smirked.

'(Y/N) Kabuki, huh. She seems so.......interesting.'
.
.
.
.
~~~~

991 words

Done!! Sorry that I posted it late, princessheronie. I hope you like it.

Sayonara!!