(Pop Idol AU) Fan Shu Kurenai x Singer Reader

Request by princessheronie.

Sorry that I posted it lately and I hope you don't mind that reader is the singer and like to sing in front of every her fans.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the concert, there is a female singer with the beautiful voice and that makes many of her fanboys love her.

That singer name is (Y/N) Kurogane, she is Zac's twin brother and her age was 20, same as Zac.

After she sang, many her fans applaused at her as (Y/N) gave her fans a kisses. Then, many fanboys were fanboying very loud, excpet for the one person who doesn't.

Then, (Y/N) left from the concert as the audiences went to their home. What (Y/N) didn't know a person was starring at her with the smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

Phew, that was tired from singing as I went to the guest room to get some rest and drink the water. Then, someone knocked the door.

"Hey, (N/N). Can I come?" The person said. I smiled, it was none other than my twin brother.

"Sure, come in, Zac." He opened the door with the cheesy smiled as he rushed to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"That show was amazing, (Y/N)." Zac said with the proud. I smiled as he realised from the hugging.

"Thanks, Zac. I'm just like singing, that's all. Beside, you also are the best singer in Japan." Zac grinned at me.

"Of course, I'm the best singer and many fangirls love me, you know." I sweatdrop at him. Oh brother.

"Whatever, I need to get some sleep." Then, I get up and walked away, leave my twin brother alone at the guest room.

"Ok, then. Don't forget about tomorrow, ok (Y/N)." Zac shouted from behind as I give him a thumbs up.
.
.
.
.
.
At the apartment

(Shu POV)

After I watched her singing at the concert, my heartbeat was fast and her voice.....her voice like angelic. I know her name and I (Y/N)'s biggest fan.

I was sitting on the couch for me to get some rest after went to the concert. I heard tomorrow is the last concert, so that mean, I need to meet her at there and confess.

But......will she accept me? I shook my head, I, 100%, sure she'll never reject me.

So, I prepare for tomorrow and want to confess my feeling.

~~~~~

The next day

(Your POV)

It's night time, that mean I'm ready to sing the last concert and then finally to rest in peace as someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, are you ready, (Y/N)?" I glances at behind, it was Zac with the smiled, I smiled back and nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready." Then, I came out from the waiting as the audiences applaused at me. I waved at them with my microphone to get ready to sing.

"Hi, thank you for coming to this concert!! And now I'm going to sing the last song is 'Homura'." After I presented, I sing the song.

(That's the song you sang and it was my favourite song!!😭)

After I sang, many the fans applaused at me for the last concert. I thanked them.

"Thank you! Hope we can meet again, dear fans!!" With that, I went back to the main place.
.
.
.
.
.
After the concert

(Shu POV)

I was waiting at the concert station for 5 minutes until......I saw her was coming in here. I take a deep breath and greeted.

"Hey, (Y/N)." She stopped in front of me and smiled at me.

"Oh, hey. Did I know you?" I grinned at her questioned as I came closer to her, leaned to her ear and whispered in deep tone.

"(Y/N), can I asked you something?" She shivered at my tone and nodded slowly. I lifted up and then.......kiss her on the lips, which make her surprised.

She then slowly kissed me, I grinned and continued our moment, even we just met. I then let go from the kiss and said.........

"(Y/N).......I......I love you!" Echoed through the station. Her eyes widened as she hug me tightly. I shocked.

"I love you too.......Shu!!" My eyes widened, how did she know my name?! She let go from the hug.

"W-Wait, h-how did you-"

"Shu, I know you because when I saw you at the primary school, you are the popular student in my school and many fangirls surround you. It caught my attention and then I rea.ized that you were smart, intelligent and amazing students who always help. But then, I had to transferred to the other place and that's when I disappeared from my school." She explained everything.

She know about me since we were normal student. I smirked as I pecked her cheek.

"I didn't expected someone know about me." She blushed again, she was about to say a word until.....

"(Y/N)!! Hey, you! Stay away from my twin!!" It was (Y/N)'s twin, Zac. He scolded at me to not came closer to her. I smirked and said...

"Aww, why not. I love her singing anyway." Zac had an angry face as he approched to us.

"Well, I can see that you fell in love with my twin, mister. Ok, I accept you will be her lover." I smiled even wider.

"Thank you, Zac." He nodded, (Y/N) was speechless as I chuckled at her.

"Alright then. Come on, let's eat the dinner together." Me and (Y/N) as we followed him. Be with (Y/N) is the best of my life.

~~~~~~

962 words

Done!! My brain is now out of my idea and I hope you like it. I'm having a headached right now.

Sayonara....