(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Phi's sister Reader (Part 2)

Hello readers, this story is gonna be the last, ok.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

After Phi's bey turn into the dark, he challange Free to battle and swear on him to destroyed it. Free just stay calm and accepted his challenge.

After they battle at Europes League, Fafnir destroyed as Free felt down and lose the match. Phi smirked as he went away and went America.

"I destroyed Fafnir. And next one is....Spryzen and my dear sister's bey, (B/N)." Phi said as he walk away from Spain.
.
.
.
.
At America

Shu was jogging around the park for his health while (Y/N) training as usual. While Shu was jogging, he felt the dark aura from behind the tree as he stopped. He knew who it was.

"So, you here........Phi." Shu had a serious face as Phi went out from the tree with the smirked. He went in front of him and showed his new bey.

"Dread Phoenix is hungry. And will be destroyed you."

"Don't you destroyed on Spryzen so easily." Shu said in deep tone as he showed his bey. Their aura were glowing. Phi grinned as he walk away. Then, he stopped. Shu stared at him confused.

"Oh and one more thing, Shu Kurenai. After I destroyed your bey, I'll destroy my sister too and her life." Shu eyes widened at his conversetion as Phi left. Shu then walk to the Raging Bull back while he was thinking about Phi's planned.

'Phi, I swear you'll never destroy me...and (Y/N).' He thought. Shu revenged for (Y/N) as he walked.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was reading my favourite book, it's (mystic name). As I read, I heard the footsteps is coming closer. I look at there to see Shu is back from exercise. Shu then approched me.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" Shu asked as he sat beside me.

"I'm good, Shu." I said. Shu sighed.

"There's something that I want to tell you." I stared at him with a tilt head.

"What is it, Shu?"

"When I was jogging, I met Phi again." Shu said as he look down. My eyes widened that my evil brother came in America.

"So, waht is he talking about you?"

"He want challange me to battle at International Blader Cup." Shu said as I awed the respond. That stadium where all the bladers were battling in the world.

"Ok, Shu. I hope you doing your best to defeat my brother." I said to Shu and make sure he will win. Shu smiled softly.

"I will, (Y/N)." Then, he left again and training hard to beat Phi. I then called Valt, Kit and the trio (Aiger, Ranjiro and Fubuki) to tell them to came in America to cheer him up.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

After they arrived, Shu was battling against the robots blader to test his strength. Then, the test is starting. Shu is using the turbo awakened state. After he won, the robots are now broken from his bey's power.

Everyone surprised at his match. Aiger thought that Shu will beat Phi but Shu told them that Phoenix will be strongest bey and want to destroy every bey. Valt stared at him with the serious. (Y/N) and the others were cheering at him on the battle. Shu look down as they went to the IBC.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip on the last match

Shu was exausthing from the battle. Phi smirked as he can feel the flame aura from Shu. (Y/N) look at him with the worried face. Valt still make a hope to him while the others cheer for him.