(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Reader

Request by CherylMander.

Here, I'm back from doing a homework for non-stop. Anyway, thanks for the request.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~

(You POV)

It's been.....

Month that my boyfriend ignored me and said 'He busy with his beyblade' and something else.

I was thinking about it and he made a promised that he would hangout with me after he training or his business.

My boyfriend is none other than One of supreme four, Shu Kurenai. Me and him were closest friend after I met Valt.

He always like to company me when I was alone. Also, I'm an orphan and I lived in my own house all by myself.

When Shu was little kid was clingy, cute and kinda friendly to me. But now, he's not like before. Shu was acting cold, unfriendly and mostly his past.

He had a scarred on his right eye because of the tyrant head person who did that to him.

Shu wished to become a strongers blader and he really want to defeats his biggest rival.

Speaking of him, he opened the door and entered into my house. Shu stayed in my house for 2 weeks before the tournament.

Shu was about to go to his room as I blocked his way. He stopped and stared at me blankly.

"Shu, where were you?!" He sighed.

"Training, of course." I didn't believe his words. I knew he would hiding something from me. It's been a month.

"Anything else?" Shu just pushed me away and said in cold tone.

"(Y/N), I told you just training!! Why can't you understand?! I know that you think why I'm ignoring you for a month!!" I listened, feel sad about he said.

"It's because......you are nothing to help me and just being a clingy on me everyday!!" My eyes widened.

"But, Shu!! I also help you too!!" Shu came to me and slapped at my face.

"Yeah, just helping me to get feel comfortable!! You're nothing, but useless!!" With that, he went to the bedroom and shutted the door loudly.

Tears fell through my cheeks. Shu never mad at me before. Maybe he was thinking so much about his old rival, Lui Shirosagi.

I probably won't disturb him again and just leave him alone. Then, I take the pillow and comfy blanket for me to sleep at the couch.

I slept in my room with Shu, but since he locked the door, just sleep on the couch.

I put the pillow at beside the couch as I laid on it and sleep, covered with the blanket.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After I calmed down from argument, I reliezed that I slapped her. I feel guilty that I ignored her for a month.

I really messed up. I went out from her room to check on her. I went to the main place and saw....

(Y/N) slept on the couch with a blanket. My eyes soften at her cute sleeping face as I approached to her and sat beside her.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry that I slapped you earlier. I didn't mean to,  it's because I need to training very hard and defeat Lui Shirosagi for revenge.

I snapped from the thought, look at her, I smiled as I kissed her on her forehead.

"Good night, (N/N) and I'm sorry for that." Then, I went to the room again and sleep for tomorrow the semi-final tournament.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip at the tournament

(Normal POV)

On the semi-final, Shu's bey, Spryzen, bursted and shattered into a three pieces. Lui won against Shu in the semi-final.

Shu stared at it in horror, eyes covered in shadow. Lui grinned evilly at the albino. The rest of the beyclub and (Y/N) were shocked that he losed.

"So, Shu Kurenai. Any last words?" Shu takes Spryzen and walked away, ignored his questioned. Lui grin faded.

Then, a certain (h/c) girl followed after him. Shu was sitting on the sand-grounded, hold his bey. Tears fell from his eyes.

(Y/N) quitely hide behind the tree and stalks him.

"Spryzen, I'm so sorry." The water drop at the bey and viewed Spryzen also sad that his owner had losed.

(Y/N) feel sorry at him and she understand why he ignored her for long time. Shu was planning to defeat Lui, but in the end, he losed.

Without thinking, she walked to him as (Y/N) tapped his shoulder. Shu flinched, look at her with tears and eyes wided.

"(Y-Y/N)??" She had a small smiled, sat beside him as she hugged him to comforted him.

"Shh, it's ok Shu. It's not your fault." Shu feel so guilty and sad. He hugged her back.

"But it's true and I'm sorry that I hurt you, (Y/N). I know that I messed up with you for a month." He said in apology tone.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too that I being a childish to you." He shook his head.

"No, you're not. I'm the one who's fault." They broke the hugged. Shu kisses her on the lips. Her eyes widened but soon melted into his lip.

He let go from the kiss and smiled at her cute blushing face. (Y/N) noticed and look away, making him smirks.

"Cute~ I love you, (N/N)." She glanced at him.

"I love you too, snowflake." They were on the moment until.......

"Shu!! (Y/N)!!!" They jolted and glanced at the hyper boy. Valt saw everything and grinned.

"Ohohh, Shu~ You had a girlfriend, huh~" The albino and (h/c)nette blushed as tomato.

"Shut up!!" They sync, Valt giggled naughtily. Shu glared at his best friend.

"Oh, c'mon. I just want make sure you're ok, Shu." Then, the albino get up as he chased after the bluenette as Valt ran away from him.

"Come back here!!" (Y/N) swaetdropped at them and chuckled nervously.

"Oh dear. It reminds me when they were kid, they liked to play tag  game." As Valt was about to stopped running, but Shu kicked Valt into the river.

Valt came out from the river and laughed.

"Thanks for give me a swim." Shu had enough of him. (Y/N) get up and give him a  backhugged.

"Shu, it's ok."

"But Valt know that we're couple and...." She chuckled, Shu also chuckled at her.

Valt saw them and said.....

"My ship had sailed~"

~~~~

1089 words

Done!! What do you think? It's been a long time that I didn't made burst or evolution. But that's fine, hope you like it.

Sayonara!!