(Sparking/ Surge) Assassin Shu Kurenai x Shy! Target Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

Thanks for the request and I'm terribly sorry that I made you wait for so long.

Enjoy to read the story!!!

~~~~

(??? POV)

"So, can you do this to me? Your mission is to kill a girl with (h/c) hairs and (e/c) who used to be my lover." The albino nodded at the leader assassin.

"Yes, I will boss." I smirked.

"Good, you may go and kill her." He nodded as he left. I sat on my chair with a sighed heavily.

"(Y/N), I hate to see you dating with a guy, but this time, I'm gonna pay for making me a jealous everyday!!" I get up and do my business.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

"Thank you for helping us, Miss (L/N)." Her friend, Kristina, said. J smiled shyly at her.

"N-No problem, I'm always like to help people." I helped Kris to carry her pack thing after she went to the market.

"Alright, Kris. I'm better get going. See ya." I waved at her, she waved at me back as I walked off and went to my house.

Oh, my. It's already 9.00 p.m. but feel so tired today. I better go back to my house in hurry.

As I reached to my house, I saw..... a male with a half-black masked with the pocket knife at him.

He saw me as I was about to run off until...

He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You're not going anywhere, My prey!!" He said coldly. I shivered at his scary tone.

"P-Please, l-let me g-go." I cried, he sighed as I felt he snapped at my neck, version started fade as I blacked out and heard he say...

"I'm sorry, lady. Just sleep well...."

~~~

(Shu POV)

After I chopped her neck to make her unconcious, I brought her in bridal style and went inside of her house.

Then, I put her on the sofa, grabbed the rope and tied her up so she can't escape from me.

I knew this is wrong, but it was my boss order to kill her. If I tell her about my boss, she'll be upset.

"Well, it's better I rest beside her and wait her to wake up." With that, I slept, very closer to her face in quitely.
.
.
.
.
.
An hours later

(Your POV)

I woke up after THAT a masked male chopped at my neck. I glanced beside me...

It was him!! The one who make me unconcious. I was about to wake him up, but he already awake and saw me without his masked.

I blushed at his handsome face, I shook my head and keep cool from blushing.

"Are you done staring at me, woman?" He asked with a glared. I stared at him with a frowned.

"Yeah, maybe. And why am I tying up?!" I struggled. He was just sighed.

"It was an order."

"For what?"

"To kill you." My eyes widened, he want to kill me?!

"But why me?!" He came closer to me with a death eyes.

"Because......" He then........untying the rope as he hugged me.

"I was ordered by my boss." I blushed at his warm body. I hugged him back and said.......

"So, that mean......are you a serial killer or something else?" I asked softly. He broke the hug and stared at me.

"No, I was called an assassin, who used to like to kill people with no mercy." I gasped softly and nit let him heard it.

"But don't worry, I'm not like them. And the names is Shu Kurenai." He introduced, I sighed in relieved.

"Nice to meet you, Shu. I'm (Y/N)." He smiled.

"That's a cute name." My heart's beating fast. I keep calmed.

"So, Shu. What does your boss want to ordered you to kill me?" He smile faded and turn into a frowned.

"Well.....do you know Wakiya?" My eyes widened. I knew him, he was a big bully. Wakiya always like do something prank on me in front of everyone.

It's been 2 years and he was changed. I was a shy person and doesn't like to talk to a bad guy, like him.

He's acting now is different, even he asked me to go out, but I refused on his decision.

After along time, I date with someone else better than him. I can tell that Wakiya was jealous on me. I don't care what he was thinking.

And long after, my crush died a month ago and Wakiya transferred to the other place.

"Yes, I know him and he used to be my big bully." Shu listened.

"Wait, Shu. Are you saying.....he was your boss?!" I asked with a shocked face. Shu nodded slightly.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm here and about to kill you." I had a sad face.

"Then, why don't you just kill me already?"

"Because.......you never deserve it, except for him. You were too cute to me." A red tinted on my cheeks. Shu sat beside me. I glanced at him.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna ask to the police and said he was the one who killed your crush. How's that?" I nodded with a smiled.

"Sounds good to me." He grinned.

"Alright."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

Wakiya was doing his work at his room as he heard the door knocked.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, boss." Wakiya then let Shu went in as the albino came into his room.

"So, Shu. Did you kill her?" Shu just shook his in silent. Wakiya had an anger faced.

"What?! Did I told you to kill (Y/N)?!" Shu walked to him with a glared.

"Boss Wakiya, I know what you mean, but this is wrong." Wakiya scoffes.

"Fine, I guess I had to kill her all by myself." He was about to walk out, Shu smirked.

"You really think so?" Wakiya ignored him as he went out from the building, there are many polices were surround him. Wakiya eyes wided. Shu tricked him.

"Mr. Murasaki. You under arrested that you killed a guy a month ago." He gulped as the two police sent him to his car and went to the police station.

Shu saw everything and smiled on his faced.

"My mission completed. Now, I had to say to (Y/N)." He walked to your house and say everything to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At your house

"So that mean.....he was in jail right now?" He nodded, (Y/N) smiled.

"That was good. Hope he don't disturb me again."

"Yeah, and (Y/N)." She stared at him confused.

"Hmmm?" He walked to her and kissed.

"Can I stay at your house? I don't have a house or apartment." (Y/N) smiled and she saw his face was blushing.

"Sure you can." He smirked at her, making her blushed.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Until then, Shu live in (Y/N)'s house and stopped become an assassin. He also worked together with (Y/N).

~~~~

1196 words

Done!! Hey, I'm back after many days that I didn't active on this app. Let's just say.....I had a homework as usual, including group project. Hope you like this story.

Anyway, sayonara!!