(Sparking/ Surge) Vampire Shu Kurenai x Human Reader

Request by me

This one-shot after Beyblade burst Sparking

Also I'm just finished my examination since last week

Now onto the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In Raging Bulls, a girl with (h/c) lock and (e/c) orb was battling with her bey (F/B/N) against Lane Walhalla, Shu's student and his bey is Lucifer The End was defensing it bey while (B/n) attack Lucifer from their sheild.

"(B/n)! Now (B/M/N)!" (Y/N) shouted in high spirit with (B/n) is attacking Lucifer. "Lucifer! Limit Break: The End!!," just then....... (B/n) bursted in the end, Lucifer won.

"Awww man. I lose again!!" She frowned as she took her bey and put it back together. "Well, it's because you're not practice much." Lane mocked at her then he sat on the chair while drink mineral water.

"Hey! I'm always practiced every time, you know!" she argued at Lane with pouted. "Alright, alright I'm sorry, ok." Lane apologized at (Y/N) as she accepted his apology. (A/N: By The Way, You and Lane are good friend now after Ultimate Tag Battle) After that, (Y/N) thanked to him for battling and went back to her house.

(Your POV)

After I battle Lane, I went to my apartment ever since I joined Raging Bulls because the owner, Shu Kurenai invited me to join his team when I won tournaments. Now that I'm think about him, his skin was very pale and he also cold when I touch his hand without reason. I sometime had crush on that albino but I'm afraid that he will reject me.

At apartment, I took my key and put at doorknob as I open the door and do whatever I do in my apartment. (A/N: You can do whatever you want to do)

Meanwhile with Shu at Raging Bulls

(Shu POV)

I almost finished my paperworks while drink blood bag (A/N: Also Valt is the one gave Shu blood bag every time and Va.t already knew that Shu is a vampire) eventhough this blood is disgusting but I must take control from my hunger when I'm in the crowded.... including (Y/N). When I saw her practicing with her bey, my heart beat so fast and I think that.... I fell..... in love.... with her. Don't be ridiculous, Shu! She might be hate me. How can she love? A blood-sucking vampire. After finished doing my paperworks, I want to go to her house/apartment but I don't know where her house it is. So I text her that I want to know where she live is. (A/N: Oh yeah, he asked your number phone since you join this this team)

(Y/N) (L/N)

Hello, (Y/N)
(Y/N): Hello, Shu. What is
is?

Can you tell where your
apartment is?
(Y/N): Oh, my apartment at
behind your buliding and
then go straight to my
apartment

Oh ok, thanks (Y/N)
(Y/N): No problem, Shu

With that, I went to her house and ready for my confession.

(Your POV)

Shu just texted me and he said that he want to go to my apartment. I have no idea what he want. Is it about his problem or maybe other option? Speaking of that, I heard someone knock the door as I reachmto the door and open it. I saw it was Shu who came to my house.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Shu said in deep voice as he smiled at me. I blushed a little. "H-Hey, Shu. What are want to me?" I asked him as he spoke, "Nothing, just I want to spent a lot time with you, (Y/N)." after that, my heart suddenly fast that Shu want to spent time with me. "Sure thing, Shu. Come on in." I said as I let him inside to my house.

Timeskip (Normal POV)

Shu sat on the couch,quitely waiting for her while (Y/N) make an orange juice and she was cutting the apple for him. Without hestiate, (Y/N) accidentally cut her finger after cutting the fruit "Ouch!!!" While Shu heard her screaming from the kitchen and rushed to it and say...

"(Y/N), are you ok?!" "Yeah, I'm fine Shu." she said then he saw her finger is bleeding as his eye stared at her with full hunger. With that, he rushed to (Y/N) with super speed. He grasp her wrist as a knife fall from her hand, Shu licked her finger of all the blood. His fangs suddenly grew and his eyes glowing red.

"Shu, what are you___," before she finish her sentence, Shu pushed her with both her wrists against a kitchen wall. Shu came closer to her neck and sniffed her neck as she shivered and fear. He sank his teeth into her neck as she wince in pain so badly and Shu continued sucking her blood from her body.

(Y/N) put her hand at his chest to let him go but her strenght suddenly become weak when he drink her blood so much. (Y/N) felt dizzy and almost lost consciouness as Shu held (Y/N) tightly to make sure she's not fall. A few minutes later, Shu let out of his fangs and licked the last bit of blood from his mouth as he kiss that spot at her neck and his eyes turn back to normal. He look at her eyes widened as he realized what he had just done.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). I-I didn't mean to hurt you," he apologitic tk her as she spoke to him, slowly, "I-It's ok, Shu. I'm just feeling dizzy," after that, he carried her bridal style and brought her to her bedroom. Then he put her on the bed as she caressing her cheek. With (Y/N) look at Shu then everything went black.

Many hours later, (Y/N) woke up from her counsous and she saw Shu sleep beside her as she wake him up politely. After that, Shu wake up as he turned to her is already up then he hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N) that I hurt you." Shu apologized again at her and she said, "It's ok, I'm fine," then he realised her from the hug. "Shu, are you....... a vampire?" (Y/N) asked him with little fear as he nodded at her, it means yes.

"W-Why didn't you tell me that?" she asked at him as he said with guilt expression, "Because... I'm afraid that..... you'll hate me." then she sigh at him. "I could never hate you, Shu. I don't care that you're vampire." "Why, (Y/N)?" Shu asked at her, "Because... I love you, Shu Kurenai." (Y/N) confessed at him as he stared at her eyes widened. 'I hope he didn't reject me' she thought then she felt a pair of lips kiss her passionately as she kissed him back. After that, they parted them away from the kiss.

"That's what I want to say to you, (Y/N). I love you too," Shu confessed her back then they kiss back for there moment. (Y/N) doesn't care if Shu is a vampire and in the end they became their couple in their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1214 words

That's all I have to do and I want your request for my idea.

Sayonara!!!