(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Detective Shu Kurenai x Assassin Reader

Request by ValtkurenaiGopika.

Thanks for the request. Sorry that I made it late.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In the building, a mysterious girl with (h/c) haired was holding her silver knife and had a pink flower on the top.

She was hiding behind the wall and sneek it. Her planned to killing the man who killed her parents since she was 11 years old.

She want a revenge to her parents and wanna become an assassin to kill someone who getting her way.

As the men were standing for so long, a female assassin came to them and killed it very quite without noticed. After she killed them, she put them at the basement and went to the boss room.

The boos man name is (R/G) was working on his work, he is also known as leader mafia in Japan until.....

The door bursted opened, (R/G) shocked at it as he hold the gun to a person.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!" As a person came out, the leader mafia eyes widened to see......

A girl that he want to kill her too after her parents. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N) and she was an assassin.

"You?! What are you doing here and how are you still alive?!" (Y/N) smirked at him as she hold her medium knife.

"Nothing, just came here for revenge to my parents that you killed them!!" His eyes widened, he know that she was smarter than him.

"Well, it's because your parents didn't pay anything to me after borrowed my money for 3 years!!" She rushed to him and put the knife at his neck, making him flinched.

"That's because we were poor and my parents didn't work!! And now, it's time I'll teach you a lesson!!" She then swing her knife to him as he dodged.

He take his phone to call his group as (Y/N) slashed his phone with her knife. He gritted his teeth.

"Why you?!" She scoffed.

"You think you can call your group mafia!? Too late, they were now...DIED!!!" She grinned, he glared at her, clenched his fist.

"I guess I had to fight you!" He took a gun as he shot her. (Y/N) defend herself from the bullets as she rushed to him and......,

Stabbed him on his chest where the heart was there. His eyes widened as he fell to the ground, he's dead know. (Y/N) take her knife and look at him in disgust.

"You lost know, (R/G). This is your payback for killed my parents. See ya and leave in hell." She heard the police came as she quickly went out from the building so no one noticed her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Shu POV)

I heard tne police said in mafia building was destroyed and many mafia gang were dead, including the leader.

Me and my friends were investigating to find out who's behind this since last night. We were at this building.

"Hey, Shu." Valt called me as I went to him.

"Yes, Valt."

"Look, I found something." Valt then showed me. A silver knife.

 A silver knife