(Chouzetsu/Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Fubuki's Older Sister Reader

Hey guys! I'm back from exam so I can update this book and I was about to make fanfiction from my new book.

So enjoy my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

Fubuki was training with his mentor, Shu Kurenai, the owner of Raging Bull after Theodore Glass A.K.A Ashtem from the snake pit was quited. Right now, they stopped from the training and rest while Fubuki drinks a mineral bottle.

"Great job, Fubuki. You doing great today." Shu said. Fubuki smiled at his mentor's comment. "Thanks, Shu-san." Suddenly, a cell phone was ringing from Fubuki's pocket pants. Shu looked at his student confused who's calling at this time. Then, Fubuki takes his phone and see who's call. It was his older sister, (Y/N) Sumiye.

Fubuki excused himself to Shu and went outside from the training room. Then he answer. "Hi, Fubuki." "Hi, big sis. Why're you calling me all of sudden." "Because I want to see you of course. It's been awhile, little bro." Fubuki shocked happily that his sister want to see him after he become Shu's student. "Really, big sis?!" "Yeah, of course I come. I'll be there in one hour. Bye!" "Ok, bye!" Fubuki then pushed the end call and went to Shu and smile. Shu got even confused.

"Hey, Shu-san. Can you guess who's coming?" "No , who is it? Fangirls?" Fubuki facepalmed at his comment. "No, it's my older sister, (Y/N). She's coming in America and want to see me." Shu looked at him eyes widen and make face 'really' at Fubuki. "Oh, it's that so. Ok, when she arrive?" "In one hour." "Ok."

Then, Shu left Fubuki, on his way to his office to continue his paperworks. When Shu heard about (Y/N), his heart is beating fast. 'What is this feeling? I don't even know her. Whatever.' He thought as he's doing a paperwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later

(Fubuki POV)

I was waiting for my big sis at the lobby. I really excited because my big sis is really caring about me when my parents were busy. Big sis (Y/N) is the one who always be by my side no matter what. Just then, I heard a female voice from the outside. I look at it. It was my big sis!

"Big sis!" I ran to her and hugged her. She hugs me back. That make me feel very happy. "Hey, Fubuki. Happy to see me?" She grinned as I looked at her nodded cheerfully. "Yeah, big sis. I miss you so much." She smiled softly. "I miss you too, little bro." Then I realised from the hugged and I take her hand and went to the rest room to chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

I finished do my paperwork. I went out from my office and to see what Fubuki doing at the lobby. As I was about to passed by the rest room, I heard Fubuki was talking to the girl as I look at it. It was his older sister, (Y/N) Sumiye. That girl looks similar with Fubuki but she has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I approch them.

"Hey, Fubuki. You didn't tell that your sister is here." I said. Fubuki chuckled nervously. "Sorry, Shu-san. I forgot to introduce to my sister." "Hey, Fubuki. Who was he?" She asked as I introduce to her with a smile. "Hi, (Y/N). My name is Shu Kurenai. Your little brother's mentor." (Y/N) 'oooo' as the answered.

"Fubuki, you didn't tell me that you have a mentor." She said poutedly. "Sorry, big sis. I was busy last time." "It's fine." I sat beside (Y/N). I kinda nervous to talk with her. Then I got an idea. "Hey, Fubuki. Can I talk to your sister alone?" I asked. "Sure, Shu-san. I'm leaving, sis." "Ok, Fubuki." They were hugging before left. Fubuki left us alone.

"So, Shu-san. What do you want to talk about?" She asked a I smiled at her cute attitude. "I want to talk with you because I like how you caring your little brother and love him. I'm kinda interested with you." I smirked. I saw (Y/N) had tint blushed.

"Oh, it's nothing, Shu-san. I just really love my brother after my parents were busy and we're just like sibling. "Oh and please drop 'san' it's too formal just called by my name." "Ok, Shu." I smiled and say, "Hey, (Y/N)." "Yes, Shu." I took her hands want to tell her about my feeling.

"(Y/N), ever since you came here. I couldn't help but I fell for you." I confessed as (Y/N) blushed. "Oh, Shu. I feeled the same way." She said with a smile. "Really?" "Yeah, when I talked to Fubuki, he always talking about you how strong balder you are." I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Then I felt she's hugging me back and his her face at my neck. "I love you too, Shu." Then me and (Y/N) enjoyed it. Little did I know that someone was stalking us but I ignored it to not ruin our moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus 

(Normal POV)

Fubuki already heard his mentor had a crush on his sister. Fubuki smirked as he took his phone and snap a picture of Shu and (Y/N) were hugging. Fubuki giggled. "My ship has sail." And then, he leave the loverbirds alone from the rest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

943 words

Ok, that's all I'm writing to this. And...............

THANK YOU FOR ALLL READERS THAT MY BOOK ALMOST 1K AND I'LL MAKE ANOTHER STORY FOR 1K SPECIAL🎉🎉🎉.

Sayonara!