(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Half-Neko Reader

Request by YueKurenai.

Sorry that I made you wait, also thanks for the request.

Enjoy to read the story!!!

~~~~

(You POV)

I woke up from sleeping, get up and rubbing my eyes. My body still tired, even I slept for 10 hours.

Yesterday, I trained with coach, Shu Kurenai. I joined in Raging Bull since last month and also hide my neko indentity from everyone, except for him.

It's only for me to get stronger blader and Shu knew that I was half-neko when we were training last time.

When he found out, he usually like to patted my head and touched my cat-ears, making me purred.

Ugh, forget about it! I need to go to training today that Shu informed to me yesterday.

I get up and quickly showered at the bathroom.

After that, I wore my normal outfit, take my bey and lancher as I walked to the training centre.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At training centre

(Shu POV)

I'm waiting for (Y/N) while me and Fubuki were training on 5th match.

"Forneus, go!!"

"Do it, Spryzen!!" Then, our beys bursted in the same time. We sighed. I took Spryzen as Fubuki took his bey.

"Ok, that's all for today, Fubuki." He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks for the training, Shu-san."

"It was nothing." Before he walk away, he glanced at me and asked.

"Hey, Shu-san. Where's (Y/N)? She should be here for the training." I hummed.

"She will be here soon, now go rest." He nodded as he walked off. I told him to because I don't want Fubuki know that (Y/N) is half-neko.

I keep her secret from everyone, including Fubuki. Otherwise, she will freak out if people know about it.

A person came in here as I look at it. I smiled, it was none other than (Y/N).

"Hey, (Y/N)." She greeted me back.

"So, let's get starting for your test."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 hours later

She was panted heavily and so am I. She bursted my bey for 50th times. That's make me proud.

"You did it well, (Y/N)." She smiles at me.

"Thanks, Shu. I better get going." Before she went off, I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hugged. I grinned.

"You can't go now, kitty cat~ Let me pat your cute cat-ears." Still hugging her, I patted her head as she purred against me. I smirked.

"You like it, (N/N)~" She continued purring while I stroke her cat-ears. She stopped purring as she pushed me away from me.

"Shu! Stop it, or else someone will know that I was a neko!" I chuckled at her cute face when she pouted.

"Why not? You're my kitty cat, after all." She's blushing.

"W-Well, I-I better get going! See ya!" She dashed out from the training centre and went to her room. I grinned.

"Don't worry, I'll make you purr to me again next time."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On night time

(You POV)

After I changed my clothes to pyjamas, my body suddenly feel...........

Hot and uncomfortable.

That means....I was in heat! I didn't know about it! But luckily I put the pill on my body.

My body feel numb and can't stand still after the bath. As I walked slowly to the bed, I sat on the bed while breath heavily. Body feels hot.

Then, someone knocked the door as I slowly went to the door and opened it. It was Shu who knocked.

"Hey, (Y//N). Are you ok? Why're your face red? Are you sick?" I shook my head.

"N-No, Shu. I'm in heat....."

~~~

(Normal POV)

Shu eyes wided to heard that she was in heat. He went into her room, help her to sat on the bed.

"When that heat will stop?" She blushed about how to stop the heating.

"Well......" He smirked, know what (Y/N) means. He pinned her onto the bed as (Y/N) stared at him in surprised.

"S-Shu!?"

"Don't worry, let me help you to remove the heat." He kissed her on the lips passionately as she kissed him back. She pulled her tail and she moaned.

His hands went into her shirt as he rubbed her breasts, making (Y/N) moaned into their mouths. He then ripped her pyjamas clothes and threw it aside.

After Shu did that, he let go from the kiss, then moved to her neck and kissed it, bites it and make hickeys. She moaned again.

"Ugh~! Shu!!" He hummed against her neck as he continued. She moaned even louder.

"I'll start with this." He unbuttoned his shirt, threw it away as he take the pants off, leaving his boxer. She looks away with a red face as tomato.

Shu smirked as he went to (Y/N) very closer as he pinned her again, leaned to her ear and whispered.

"If you don't wanna get faster, I'll make a slow first." With that, Shu's doing it again until the heat was gone.

(Y/N)'s face was red and the heat was still in her body. Shu then moved very faster as she feel pain inside.

"It'll be over." Shu moaned as he put his member and pushed it to the womanhood. (Y/N) moaned louder.

"Shu!! I-It hurt!! I-I'm gonna.."

"Y-Yeah...Ugh!!" Shu moaned also and was about to cum....

'This is going to be a long night to remove these heats!' She thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Two of them were sleeping in (Y/N)'s bed and their body covered with the blanket.

(Y/N) then woke up from the last night as she glanced at beside her to see Shu slept peaceful. She frowned about what he did 'it' after the heat was gone.

She can't get up because her body feel ache from it. Shu wakes up and saw her already awake. He grinned as he get up and give her a backhugged. She yelped.

"Good morning, kitty." She rolled her eyes.

"Morning and thanks for making me can't walk for a day." She slightly glared at him and had a cat growled. Shu chuckled.

"Don't be upset. I can help you to clean up." She pouted and look away. Shu smirked as he kissed her on the neck that where he marked her.

"I love you, kitty~" She sighed and smiled.

"Love you too, snowflake~"

~~~

1089 words

Done!! It's been a while that I didn't make a lemon, but weird thing, lol XD. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!