(God/ Evolution) Red Eye/ Shu Kurenai x Dying Reader

Hello, dear readers!!! This story is about reader had a heart  cancer since she was a baby after borned and she was an orphan. Also this is kinda angst ending.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

"S-Shu, y-you're going to America to get stronger?" I asked, feel so hurt that he left Japan. He nodded, kinda nervous.

"Yes, also...I want to forget about our relationship, (Y/N)." Shu said, look down with the guilt look. I stared at him witb the eyes widened.

"B-But, w-why?!" He then look up and stared at me blankly.

"Because........I wanna become a stronger and fight against Lui again and I hope you will never bother me again." Shu said coldly. Tears fell down from my eyes.

"F-Fine! It's that you want, but.....the next time you'll never see me again and I hope I'll be gone, soon." Then, I leave him alone. Shu just stared at me and didn't care at my words.

Well, I had a heart cancer since I was born. My both mother and father died. My father 'cause a heart diseased while my mother died after born me.

And now I was alone, but I have a friends from the beyclub. They were Valt, Ken, Honcho and Shu. I had a crush on him, but...he rejected my confession.

I confessed my feelings to him. Shu then rejected and said 'I don't like you and I like you as a friend'. I feel so down and I also not a blader, I'm just like a draw. Eventhough Valt joined me in the beyclub.

And now, I went back to my house to get some rest because my hearts feel so hurt and can't take it anymore. The doctor said I only have 1 month left to get a chance for my life.

As I sat on the couch, cried for the whole day. I knew he don't like me. But I'm also help him when his arm is hurt. I guess he was blind on me.

If Valt, he didn't ignore him and like to talk with him. I sighed heavily.

"Well, I guess this is end of my life after 1 month."
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after 3 weeks later

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) was now in the hospital because the doctor need to cure her heart and she didn't if she could make it or not.

She got in there because she asked Valt help to bring (Y/N) to the hospital for check her cancer. Then, he agree and asked his mom to brought her there.

As Chiharu brought (Y/N) to the hospital, she thanked to her as she left. After doctor checked her, the doctor said need to cure that cancer as much as he/she can.

But in the end, it fail.

"Ms. (L/N). I'm afraid we can't cure your heart because that cancer is getting critical." The doctor said.

"Well, it's fine. Thank you doctor." (Y/N) said shakily. Doctor nodded as he/she left. She lay down on the hospital bed and sleep.

'This is it. This is the end of my life, Shu. Hope you didn't feel regret after I'm died.' (Y/N) then close her eyes, the darkness engulfs into her mind.
.
.
.
.
.
At International Blader Cup

Valt did it defeated Shu or Red Eye, in the final battle. Both of them fell down from exhausted battle before. Shu tears fell down from his eyes.

Valt then get up slowly as he hand to Shu to get up. Shu look up, smiled as he take Valt's hand and get up.

The beyclub cheer for their teammates and so do BC Sol. Eventhough the battle was ended, but two of them continued to battle.

~~~~~~