(Sparking/ Surge) Over!Possessiveness Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader

Thank you for the request and I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

As a girl with (h/c) was about to go out to the park, a certain albino backhugged her to not let her go to the park all by herself.

"(Y/N), please don't go. You must stay here with me." The (h/c) haired female sweatdropped at his words. She smiled shyly.

"Um Shu, I just want to go at there because my friend needs me." She said shy and blushed because Shu still hugging her like no tomorrow.

It happen since 3 weeks ago, Shu was working at the office everyday, (Y/N) was bored and do nothing that her boyfriend was busy.

But one day, she met Shu's best friend, Valt Aoi. He and (Y/N) were close friends since he rare visit to America.

They were like chatting and to their stuff when Shu do his work. The albino noticed that how close you and Valt were.

That's make Shu feel jealous and not allow her to get closer with Valt. And that's why Shu being possessive with his girlfriend.

Back to them......

"No, you're just want to go out with Valt, aren't you?" He asked in serious. (Y/N) sighed.

"Ok, you're right. I know you're being protective with me, but Valt didn't mean to ruin our relationship or broke our couple think." Shu still didn't believe her word.

"I don't care!" He then carried you in bridal style, make you shrieked. Some workers were starring at them as she hid her face into his chest.

"S-Shu!! Many people were starring at us!!" She mumbked into his chest, make Shu smirked.

"Why not? You're my girlfriend, after all." He then brought you to the cafetaria and eat the lunnch together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After me and my possessive boyfriend ate, I already message to Valt that I can't hangout with him. He said that's fine because he had a business with his buddy, Honcho.

I was laid on 'our' bed, covered with the comfy blanket and sleep peaceful, forget about the earlier that Shu do it.

I slept as I feel he hugged me from behind, his face into my neck, make me shivered at his breathe.

"Sleep well, (N/N)." He then fell asleep and so do I.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Shu was still working at his office while me message with my old bff from Japan. But it was a boy, not girl.

As I was typing on my phone, I felt someone was backhugged me like I can't get out or escape from its gripped. I knew it was none other than him.

"Hey, (N/N). What are you message for?" He asked and whispered into my ear. I sighed.

"Just my old bff." Shu awed at me, he sat beside me, still hugging me. I groaned softly.

"Shu, I know what you are talking about, but I didn't got hangout or someone." I glanced at him, Shu grinned.

"That's good." I facepalmed at him, Shu must be happy that I didn't hangout or chat with someone.

"Shu, I thought you had a wor-"

"Don't worry, I already finished it." He leaned into my lip passionately. I yelped and frozed. He let go from it.

"Sorry about that, but I just don't want to lose you, (Y/N). I know that when I was Red Eye, always to said I was dead and talk something bad words to you. And now I had you back." Shu said and smiled sadly. I just gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Shu, I understand what're you talking about, it wasn't your fault." I hugged him tightly and forgot about 'Red Eye' had hurt me so much. Shu hugged me back.

"I know and I promised to not hurt you like an old time." I sighed, broke the hug.

"So, (Y/N)."

"Yes?" He then kissed me on the lips.

"I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonus/ Omake (means extra, maybe)

(Shu POV)

After I do my works, I saw a guy was talking with (Y/N). That's make me angry as I approached to them and pulled him to me.

"Hey you!! What did you talking with my girlfriend?!" The guy was trembled.

"B-But, sir. Miss (Y/N) just ask me where her phone was." I glanced at (Y/N).

"Is it true?" She nodded at me. I let go of him as he walk away. She glared at me.

"Shu!!" I look down and feel gloomed after I did before.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it."

"You bet." She said with a facepalmed.

~~~~

827 words

Done!! I know that I made jt short because I feel like........

I made Shu out of character or something after beyblade burst finsihed, I'm not watching it anymore just watch another anime.

Anyway, sayonara!!