(Sparking/ Surge) Perverted! Flirty Blading Coach Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

Thank you for the request and I'm so sorry that I make you waited for so long after you gave me a request for a week T^T.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

As a girl blader enter the building, she was searching for the owner to let her know that she got invited to joined teamnRaging Bull.

That blader girl name is (Y/N) (L/N) and she is the empress blader, also beated Lui and become a champion in Japan.

(Y/N) isn't like the other blader about her personality, but she is an innocent girl who like to be a blader, even she's a female.

Anyway, (Y/N) was searching for the owner of this team, she know that a blader who become the new owner after Theodore Glass quitted.

It was none other than the legendary blader, Shu Kurenai. He also kmow that how strong she was when she's battle on tournemant.

But that's not all, he only know that how cute her innocent face is and had shining (e/c) eyes. Many male blader fell in love with her and even asked her for a date.

For (Y/N), she doesn't know about love, romantic thing and do lovey dovey moment. So, she was just ignored their confessing.

Back to her, she was looking for which way to the office as a male blader with purple haired and had yellow eyes.

"Hey, you. What are you doing here? Are you lost?" His name is Lane Valhalla and asked her. (Y/N) smiled at him.

"I was got joined and yeah I'm lost. I was looking for the name Shu Kurenai. You know where he was?" She asked simply and innocently. Lane had a weird feeling.

'So cute.' He snapped and nodded.

"Yeah, I know where he is. Follow me." With that, (Y/N) followed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

As I followed the purple haired guy, we reached to the....office. Finally! Then, he knocked the door as I heard he said....

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Lane and here is the blader that you joined with." Oh, so that purple haired guy name is Lane. What a good guy.

"Ok, you can go and bring her inside." Lane nodded as he left. I opened the door and saw.....

Shu Kurenai. He had a beautiful white haired and crimson eyes gem. My heartbeat fast, then I walked to it and sat on the chair in calmed.

"So, you're (Y/N) (L/N), right?" I slightly nodded like normal thing. Shu smiled.

"Well, (Y/N). My name is Shu Kurenai and yes, I joined you in this team because I saw you were battled on tournament. You are strong and really focus on beyblading." He said. I smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Kurenai. I would like to become a stronger blader." After I saying 'Mr.', Shu chuckled at that word.

"Please call me Shu and start for today, I'll be your coach and teach you something that you missed." I nodded happily.

"Yes, Shu."

"Alright, let's get started." Then, he get up as I followed him to the training centre.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

As we went to the training centre, I teached her about the launched, style launch, practice beyblade and etc.

I even helped her to launched perfectly, including I hold her hands to help her to launch the bey.

I love her because she was cute and innocent. I know that she isn't interest about love thing. But it's ok. I'll make her love me.

~~~~

(Normal POV)

Many month later, (Y/N) got even stronger and can beat many her opponent.

But the worst thing that made her feel uncomfortable was.....Shu being perved and like to flirt to her.

(Y/N) had no idea why he being perved to her. And that's when she ignored him, even he was her coach.

Shu noticed that (Y/N) is ignored at him. Shu then asked her meet him at his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

Shu said to meet him at his office. I don't know what's wrong but I don't do anything wrong. I sighed as I went to his office.

As I went to office, Shu look at me with the serious look. I gulped as I sat on the chair and tried to calmed down.

"(Y/N), can I ask you a favor?" I stared at him and nodded.

"Why're you ignored me?" He asked, I dumbfounded at his questioned. Of course it because he always being pervert to me.

"Well, it's because you of course." Shu stared at me confused.

"Why me?"

"Because you always flirted at me and being perverted." I said and blushed. Shu smirked.

"I said like that because you were cute and like to touch you, (Y/N)~" he flirted at me. I blushed again, but even red.

"Uh, Shu. I..I better go now. It's nice to talk with you." I get up and was about to go out until........he grabbed my wrist to not let me go.

"You're not going anywhere, cutie. Let me have you." Then, he pull me into a hug and kiss me.

This feeling getting stronger. Without thinking, I kissed him back. I swore that he was smirking on my lip. After that, we broke the kiss.

"That's sweet." I blushed and look down.

"S-Shu, w-what sre you doing this?" He lifted me up and had a smiled on his face.

"I'm doing this because......I love you." I blinked at him.

"What?" Shu sighed.

"(Y/N), I love you not just because you were strong blader, but I love your innocent way and like your confidence." He explained. Now I understand why he so that last time. I smiled.

"Oh, nkw I understand what you mean Shu and I love you too." I confessed him back. Shu hugged me again, stroked my (h/c) haired.

"I'm glad that I have you, (Y/N)." I giggled.

"Yeah, me too. And also....." Shu let go from the hug.

"Hmm?" I smacked his head with an angry pouted.

"Don't be such a flirty or being a pervert, got it!?" I warned. Shu frowned.

"I will, sorry."

"You bet."

~~~~

1053 words

Done!! Sorry that I made a mistake for that ending. I hope you like it.

Sayonara!!