(Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Lane's Little Sister Reader

Request by @Your_Local_Lover.

Thanks for the request and this one is the LAST story of 'Shu x Reader One-Shot'.

Enjoy to read the story!!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

Lane Valhalla being a cold, hatred and ignorant to every bladers, including his mentor, Shu Kurenai.

He joined in team Raging Bull after he battled against his opponent.

He didn't likes every blader when he was being aggressive to everyone, except for his little sister, (Y/N).

Her personality doesn't same as his brother but very friendly and kind to people.

Lane had a soft side with his little sister when he was not busy and Shu doesn't know that Lane had a sister. Until after the Ultimate Tag Battle.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(You POV)

"Hey, brother Lane. When will you going to eat dinner with me?" I asked with a pouted. Brother Lane back home for 24 minutes and yet, he was tired right now.

"Sorry, lil sis. I can't eat the dinner. I need some sleep and also..."

"Hmmm?" He sat beside me with a small smiled.

"Wanna come to Raging Bull with me?" My eyes sparkled at his questioned. I nodded happily.

"Yeah! I would love too!!" Lane chuckled at my childish reaction as I stopped jump as I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Ok, ok. Now, go sleep (Y/N). Tomorrow, I had a training with my mentor." I nodded.

"Alright then." I went to my bedroom as I jumped to my bed, laid on the pillow and sleep.

As I sleep, I feel my brother came to beside me and embrace me softly.

"Good night, (Y/N)." I hummed and smiled.

"Good night, brother."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Me and my brother walked into the big building as we went inside, this place was wide and huge.

"Wow, this place is huge." I said with a eyes wided. Lane smiled at me with his eyes closed.

"Indeed, (Y/N)." As we walked, a certain white haired male and crimson eyes was approaching to us with a smiled.

"Hey, Lane. You're here on the right time."

"Yeah, Shu." Oh, so that person name is Shu. I knew that he was amazing legendary blader and he was 2nd. He also really focused on his beyblading.

"And who is that girl?" He asked and pointed at me.

"This is my little sister, (Y/N). (Y/N), this is my mentor, Shu Kurenai." I smiled at the white hair maled as he smiled at me back.

"Hi, nice to meet you, Shu."

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)." He said softly and had a handsome smiled, I blushed a little.

Lane saw it as he hugged me protectively.

"Ok, Shu. Let's go to training." Shu glanced at him and nodded.

"Sure, c'mon." Then, Lane and Shu were battling at the beystadium while me watching them battled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

Many weeks later, Shu and (Y/N) got even more closer since Lane trained all alone.

Whenever (Y/N) was doing her business, Shu being....teases on her and mostly perved. (Y/N) only 13 years old, but Shu didn't care.

Lane know that Shu being so close to his sister, Lane just pulled her into him and not let his lil sis get closer to him.

Shu got confused why Lane didn't let him to get closer to (Y/N). Lane only said.

"Don't you dare touch my sister again!" Or "Stay away from my lil sis!!" Shu frowned at him as he just leave them alone.

(Y/N) got very confused at her brother's behaviour. She thought Lane allowed her to talk with his mentor, but actually not. Until one day.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

Geez, that Lane Valhalla, I was about to confesses my feeling to (Y/N), but he was interrupted me and being protective with her.

But this time, I will tell her about my feeling and also, I had a crush on her ever since she went in this place.

She even likes to try to eat my cooking spaghetti carbonara everyday.

As I went to the restroom, I saw (Y/N) was watching a video on the tablet that Lane gave it to her. I quickly went her and sat beside her.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" She paused her favourite video as she glanced at me and smiled.

"I'm good. And you?" I smirked. She blushed, how cute.

"Same as well, (N/N)~" I said in sexy tone. She suddenly get flustered. Smirk even wider.

"S-So, i-it's there something wrong?" She asked innocently. I then slammed my lips into hers. She gasped and slowly kiss me back.

I smirked through the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her body to not let her go and embraced her. I broke the kiss and her face was red as my eyes.

"(Y/N) Valhalla, I love you for all my heart, ever since you came in here, my hearts beating fast and can't calm down when you were around me. And you also very different than your brother." I said. She smiled.

"I...I love you too, S-Shu. I-I also feel the s-same w-way." Her face getting red, I let her go from the hugged and smiled at her.

"I'm glad to had a feeling foe me."

"Yeah, so am I-" Then, the door bursted opened loudly as I felt the dark aura surround it. It was Lane, he had a mad face.

"Shu Kurenai!! What did you do to my sister??!!" I smirked evilly as I kissed her playful. He pissed off.

"Why you?!" I chuckled as Lane calm downed from the bad tempered and stared at his sister.

"(Y/N), is it true that he loves you?" She nodded at him.

"Yeah, he loved me and I loved him back, brother. Please stop being overprotectives with me." She pleased. Lane sighed heavily.

"Ok, ok. I'll never do that again and Shu..." he glanced at me.

"Hmmm?"

"Take good care of my sister." I grinned at him.

"Yeah, I will." With that, he left us alone. (Y/N) giggled.

"So that mean....I can stay with you?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, you can."

~~~~

1056 words

Done!! I can't remember who's requesting this afyer I searched it, it suddenly said account is out. Well, hope you like it.

Sayonara!!