(Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Depressed Reader

Request by MiraculousPokeblader.

It's about reader been bullied by the Raging Bull's people and they were her bullies.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

(Your POV) At the training room

I always like training with my bey all alone. I'm actually want to do with the partner, but.... every blader in Raging Bull likes to bully me since I joined this team.

After I trained, I'm on my way to my dorm. Just then, the people of Raging Bull blocked my way as the one person pushed me to the wall. I groaned in pain, they were grining at me.

"Hey, you. Where are you going, huh?" (R/N) asked with the annoyed look. I just keep quite and not like talking back to them. The bullies punch me at my stomach. It's hurt as I hold my stomach.

"Oh, you're not gonna talking. Let us teach you a lesson." With that, they keep beating me. I feel very much pained all of my body. They stopped beat me, my body can't move.

"Tch, let's go." They left. Just.... why're they bully me? Am I do something wrong? I sighed as I get up and quickly went to my dorm to clean some wounds.
.
.
.
.
The next day

I was training at the training room like I used it everyday. Then, someone called my name as I stopped trained.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can I talk to you in the private?" I glances at the person, it was none other than my secret crush, Shu Kurenai. He stared at me with the straight look.

"Y-Yeah, sure thing." Then, I followed him. He brought me to his office so no one could heard our conversation.

"So, (Y/N). It's been a week you had an injured. Are you feel alright today." I stared at him with the nervous look. I don't want to make them trouble like last time. I gived him a fake smiled.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. Just.... I fell from the stairs." I chuckled nervously. I believe that Shu think I'm lying."

"You sure? Are you lying to me?" Shu asked in serious look and crossed his arms. I gulped.

"Yeah, I'm sure and it's nothing about me." Shu stared at me disbelief as he sighed.

"Alright, you may leave." I thanked him as I went out from his officed.

That was close one. I don't want to make him worried about me. Then, I continued training at the same place.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

That doesn't seem right. I'm 100% sure she didn't feel alright. I saw many bandages at her left arms and her neck too. She looks like seem..... depressed all the time. I do had a crush on her. She is very different than my fangirls.

I kinda had a bad feeling on what happen to her. I get up from the seat and find (Y/N).
.
.
.
At the training room

I went in here and find her, but no one, except for Lane. He trained with his bey, Lucifer, all alone along with his animal hedgehog, Harry. I approched to him.

"Hey, Lane." He stopped and glances at me with the annoyed look, even though he's a good blader now but still like being meanie.

"Hey, Shu. What did you want?"

"Do you know where (Y/N) was?" Lane then thinking for a minutes and said...

"I know where she is.... I saw 3 persons came to (Y/N) and I heard they said....'Meet us at the rooftop' and then they left. I saw (Y/N) nervous after they said to her. I don't know what they were doing at her now." Lane explained everything.

My eyes widened, they must be do something bad to (Y/N).

"Ok, thanks for telling me." Lane smiled.

"No problem." Then, I went to the rooftop quickly and make sure (Y/N) will be alright.
.
.
.
.
.
At the rooftop (Normal POV)

(Y/N) cried hardly because they keep punching her body, she was laying down. (R/N) then smirked evilly as he/she pull her haired tightly. (Y/N) screamed in pained.

"Do you think you will become the best blader? Dream one!!" He/ She was about to shove (Y/N) to the highest building, until...

"Hey, stopped right there!!!!!" Three of them flinched at the cold tone. They look to see Shu, he death glared at them as (R/N) let go (Y/N) haired.

"What are you doing to her?!" Shu asked at them in dangerous tone. They shivered.

"W-W-W-We were just beated her and she-"

"Enough!!!!" Shu cut his/ her sentences. (R/N) shocked. Shu went to (Y/N) and saw many bruises at her body. Shu glared at them.

"Listen!! I want you three get out from this place ever again!!" They just stand in here quitely.

"But Shu-"

"I said..... GET OUT!!!" They nodded scared as they run away and leave this building ever again. Shu look at (Y/N), she still consious from beating as he hugged her.

"(Y/N) it's ok. I'm here." Shu said and comforted her to calmed down. (Y/N) cried as she hugs him back. She then stopped crying.

"T-Thank you, Shu." They let go from the hug as Shu smiled at her and cupped her faced. He wiped her tears away.

"Listen, (Y/N). If you had a problem, tell me so I can help you." Shu said in worry. He don't want (Y/N) got beaten. She looks down.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. As long as you alright. And I love you." (Y/N) eyes widened she thought Shu didn't love her. She smiled as she hug him tightly with the happy look.

"I love you too, Shu." He grinned as he carried her, in bridal style, and went to his room.

"Alright, let's get some to eat." She nodded as he carried her to his room and help to clean her bruises.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonus

Two weeks passed, Shu and (Y/N) were now couple after the incident at the rooftop. (Y/N) was so happy that she had a someone who help her and make her happy again.

Shu would likes to trained with her everyday at the training room. She never feel depressed ever again, as long as Shu stayed with her by the side.

~~~~~~

1079 words

Done!! Sorry that I make you waited. It's been 5 days that you give me request and didn't publish. I hope you like it.

Sayonara!!