(Sparking/ Surge) Drunk Shu Kurenai x Prank Reader

Request by kpopbts959.

Sorry for late to make this story and I hope you like it.

This story had 'Perv Shu Kurenai'. If you don't mind.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the prankster in the Raging Bull. She also make a prank for her crush, Shu Kurenai and he really don't like someone who always pranked at him. After (Y/N) fininshed prank Shu, he need to get a rest from her pranker.

The MOST Shu really hate is......when he was doing his paperworks, there's a the 'real' spider at the paperworks. Shu seem scared as he took it and throw it in the rubbish. Meanwhile with (Y/N), she's eavesdroping at the office's door as she giggled at his reaction. Shu suddenly become angry as (Y/N) make fake shocked and then leaves.

'(Y/N)!! You gonna pay for what you did!!' Shu thought very mad as he went out from the office and went to the kitchen to bring a wine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

Hehehehe, my planned succeed. Shu is scared of the spider at the paperwork. I like pranks to everyone because it was fun to get pranked. I wonder what Shu is doing. I'm at my room to pretend that I never do that when Shu was coming. It's been 30 minutes. Then, I went out from my room to go checked on him.

It's night already, he didn't rest. I guess I pranked at him too much. I kinda feel bad about him as I went to the somewhere else in this building.

After I search all the Raging bull building, I'm now at the kitchen as I heard a gulped sound from the dining room. As I went in there, I saw Shu was........drunk at this room as he hiccuped many times and then he drink the wine again. I worried as I went to him and I grabbed the wine from his hand as I put it at the table.

"Oh my god, Shu!!! What's got into you?!" I asked as I carried him to his room. I knew where his room was. At the 18th floors.
.
.
.
.
As I went to his room, I sat him on the bed to let him rest from drunk. I relieves as I was about to go out from his room, then Shu grabbed my hand to not let me go. I struggled but it won't let go.

Just then, Shu pulled me and put me on his lap. I blushed as he hiccuped at my ear. Then, he whispered to me with his sexy voice.

"Hey, (Y/N). You look so cute and beautiful. Please don't leave me." I blushed as red as his eyes at his comment. He must be prank at me like I did to him before.

"Y-You j-joking, right?" I said, almost stuttered. Shu then chuckled as he hiccuped again. Oh no, he really is drunk.

"Awww, why would I want to prank with the beautiful girl on my lap." Shu said in seductively tone. I blushed again. I want to get up, but Shu wrapped his arms around my body to not let me go.

"No, no, no cutie. You're not going anywhere." He said as I feel his breath on my neck. I shivered as I feel he kissed my neck passionately. I moaned at his action. I swear that I can feel him smirk against my neck.

"P-Please, l-let m-me g-go." I stuttered as Shu put his finger on my mouth.

"I can't, (N/N). You look so beautiful and I want to enjoy our moments." He cooed as I blushed again. Just then, Shu groaned as he bit at my sweet spot. I moaned very loud as Shu teased me playfully.

After that, Shu suddenly feel sleepy. I look up to see Shu almost passed out feom drunk. I let go from his arms as I let him to get sleep. Shu then grabbed my arms and pulled me to his chest. He want me to sleep with him.

"Don't leave me. Stay." He said in deep voice as he sleep peacefully. I smiled little as I went into the deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
(Normal POV)

The next day, (Y/N) woke up from yesterday as she remember......she is sleeping in Shu's room. As she stood up, (Y/N) look at beside her..... Shu is gone. Probably he had a work now. Just then, (Y/N) back to her room to get showered and wear her clothes quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

I remember yesterday I drank the wine to realised the stressed from (Y/N)'s pranked. I grinned because last night I almost make out with (Y/N) as she look scared that she don't want to get raped. I smirked as I heard the door knocked at the outside.

"Can I come?" It was (Y/N). I still smirked as I reply.

"Yeah, you may." Just then, (Y/N) came in my office with a scared on her face. I guess she feel regret about I do to her last night.

"Yes, (Y/N). It's there something wrong, hmm?" I asked as I waited for her answer. Then, she spoke.

"W-Why were you drunk, Shu?" She asked, want to know why I drunk. I smirked as I came closer to her and kiss her on the cheek.

"(N/N), I drunk because I want to get stressed out from your pranked yesterday. Then, I stressed about your pranked. So that's why drunk at the dining room." I explained as (Y/N) look at me shocked.

"Oh, it's that so?" "Yes it is." I said still grinned as she spoke.

"Sorry about that. It won't happen again. I promise." She swear to not make prank again. I don't mind, as long as I don't get stressed. Or maybe.........to make her out very long night.

"It's fine and that's your lesson now....... cutie." I said and called her cute nickname as (Y/N) look down embarassing. I sighed as I went to her and hug her.

"Next time don't do that again, understand?" I warned at her. She nodded. What she didn't know that.......I like her pranks to me because she sometimes make me want to make out with her as I smirked.

'If she really do pranks me again.....I'll make her pay.' I thought.

~~~~~~

1097 words

There's the story I make. Please don't mad at me that I don't make this story from yours, kpopbts959. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!