Chapter 1

GOOD WORK AND FREEHAND BRUSH WORK CHAPTER 1-1
When I was young, many female classmates who could not help but wrote their opinions. After the 800-meter test every semester, their faces were so ugly that they seemed to fall down at any time. So every time the boys showed their diligence, they hugged them. The frail girl hushed her cold and asked warmth, so she was so considerate and enviable. It's a pity that she just coughed twice after running three kilometers.

There is a sister named Huang next door, and sometimes neighbors often sigh when they see her after a break: "Huang Ni, my aunt has not seen her for a few days, how can she grow taller again, she is so beautiful."

When these aunts saw the freehand brushwork, they said, "Little meaning, good health, so healthy."

At first listened freely and complacent. Later, she discovered that others only praised her for strength and good health. Over time, she came to a conclusion.

It turns out that if a child looks good, he praises her as "beautiful." 
If you are tall, you say "grow taller again." 
If you study well, you can boast of being "smart and promising." 
If you have a good personality, you can say "a child who is more sensible and considerate of his parents".
 If the first four aspects are not accounted for, well, I can only say "healthy, good health" and so on.

People are always learning first, dance competition first, speech first, and every time relatives ask her, they can only replied with embarrassment: "The mountaineering competition is the first." And it is the same group for men and women.
Freehand sitting in the car looking at the roadside scenery in a daze, she couldn't help but smile when she recalled how she was when she was young. It wasn't until the driver said, "Little Shen, it's here." 

As soon as she went upstairs, she realized that the atmosphere of the lawyer's office was not right, and many people were secretly peeking at the door of the meeting room.

Immediately, the door was opened, and some people walked out slowly, the front of which was the freehand female boss Qiao Hanmin. This law firm was founded by her and her husband Tang Wei. Now that her husband has been seriously ill for many days, she has always been alone in supporting such a big stall.

Then the second one came out was a young man, slender, tall, handsome, and with a pair of smart eyes. He raised his head and looked around, his eyes swept across the crowd slowly and without stagnation. Then, the people behind him exchanged a few words with Qiao Hanmin and said goodbye.

The man walked a little strangely, and couldn't tell exactly what was strange. When he was passing by Xie yi and about to pass by, he noticed Xie yi's intent to turn her face slightly, and smiled politely at her. His eyes were originally inner double, so he looked like a single eyelid when he dazzled his eyes, and he raised his faint smile with a smile, which seemed to be intriguing.

In fact, everyone had heard rumors a few days ago that Tang Qiao was about to change hands.

"Master." Xie Yi knocked on Qiao Hanmin's door and walked in.

"Don't worry, today we are just here to discuss our law firm's assumption of Li's legal counsel."

Qiao Hanmin's comfort did not let Xie yi's eyebrows relax.

"I know you must be thinking, since their Li family is so interested in the lawyer business recently, obviously they are also eyeing Tang Qiao, why do they want to negotiate business with them, isn't it?"

"kindness."

"They are big companies, and the contract negotiation has eased our economic pressure. Besides, Li Zeliang has just returned from abroad...You have seen the young man who walked in front of you just now. I have heard of him and would like to see him. Who is it?"