Chapter 33

Chapter 34 7-1

Zhan Dongzhen was burying his head in signing documents, and Zhao Lingfei, the manager of the public relations department, made him a cup of coffee in person.

"Mr. Zhan, the coffee you want."

Zhan Dongzhen raised his head to look at her and said with a smile: "Why do you trouble Ling Fei to bring it in."

"Report good news to you."

"What's the matter?" Zhan Dongzhen put down his pen. Although he asked so obediently, Zhao Lingfei knew that he seemed to have guessed it.

"Sent the fax this morning, and there is no response yet."

"No response or good news?"

"At least he didn't refuse it immediately, so I guess there was a play on Li's side." She remembered that when Zhan Dongzhen made this proposal, several people on the spot could have expected it to be like this.

In fact, the original sale of Lantian Bay was the hype that Zhan Dongzhen had after he rejected all the people's opinions. However, it was later revealed that such a municipal plan made this project worthless and almost destroyed the foundation of the entire Dongzheng.

However, it was such a worthless project that actually attracted Li's olive branch.

"People just want to accompany us to do a little business and pass the time." He smiled faintly. He laughed, his eyes bent softly.

"After this business is done, you should also consider your own business." Zhao Lingfei said as he sorted out the documents that had been signed on his desk.

"What's up?"

"What do you mean? Don't play dumb with me."

"Is it marrying you?"

Zhao Lingfei giggled upon hearing the words, "You come here less."

"You hurt my heart so much."

"Usually, it is enough to tease and tease my old woman in front of people, don't be serious." She divorced her husband a few years ago, and was several years older than Zhan Dongzhen, and she claimed to be an old woman in private.

"Actually..." He put his eyelashes down, "Sometimes I feel wronged."

"Yes, Dongzheng dislikes his wife, and has an older vixen. I have a headache when I think of such gossip news."

Zhan Dongzhen laughed again.

"This is three thousand weak waters, don't just look at those scoops. We are in city B, and there are so many young ladies and sisters who favor you, or if you don't like it, look for other places."

"En." Zhan Dongzhen faintly smiled back.

"Ms. Shen, you haven't been in touch for a long time, just hang up and go." Zhao Lingfei said.

"Let's talk when you are done."

Zhao Lingfei looked at him, no longer knowing what to say. He is born with a gentle personality, and he won't be annoyed by anyone who says anything to enlighten him, he just listens quietly. However, sometimes it's one thing to listen, and another thing to do or not.