Chapter 49

Chapter 50 9-6

"Actually, you shouldn't use that insider like this." Xue Qigui said.

They cultivated insiders to hold Huihu's shameful handles in their hands. Their original intention was not to bring down Huihu, but to prepare a rebounding bargaining chip for Li as a last resort.

And Li Ze Liang actually used it in advance to vent his anger for the moment.

Li Ze Liang looked out the window and did not answer. Xue Qigui wittily stopped mentioning anything and left the office. He tilted his head and didn't know what was wrong. Recently, Li Ze Liang talked less and less in the company, and his personality became more and more gloomy.

When he returned home, he found that she was a little strange. He asked, "Did you watch the news?"

"En. Is this medical expenses a bit too much?" she said.

"Xie Yi," he was holding the bowls and chopsticks, but stopped his movements, "you are with me now, if someone tries to move half of your hair, it will be hard for me."

He seemed a little unhappy.

Indeed-he was venting for her, but she was pitying each other.

Feeling his abnormality freely, he wrapped his waist from behind and said, "A Yan, are you angry?"

"No." He denied it directly.

"Is it jealous if you are not angry?" She deliberately said, "I sympathize with Zhu Anhuai for being jealous?"

"Impossible," he said again.

He was so angry and stiff.

"Yeah, how can you eat his jealousy? That Zhu can't be compared to my A Yan. Besides, this kind of person is doing all bad things. We do this to eliminate harm for the people, walk the way for the sky, and eliminate violence. , In addition to helping the weak, robbing the rich..."

After halfway through her, she found that the last idiom was wrong. The words robbing the rich and helping the poor were more appropriate for Li Ze Liang, so she changed her mouth and said: "It's all about contributing to the people and serving the country with loyalty and loyalty."

He loves her flattering, and his face eased after listening to the nonsense of nonsense.

Narcissism, narcissism, narcissism, true narcissism, he wrinkles his facial features freely, makes faces at his back, and slanders in his heart.

"What are you talking about?" Li Ze Liang turned his head awkwardly.

She quickly changed her face, and smiled honestly, "I mean the great man, Mr. Li."

She was bored at home alone, so she asked Zhou Pingxin to rent a lot of movie discs to watch at home.

"If we don't watch the news, shall we watch DVDs?"

After eating, she lay on the sofa with a shy belly. She was blessed recently when she was ill, and she didn't even need to wash the bowl. No wonder women in ancient times loved to be sick beauties.

So it really is, sick and weak have privileges.

"I want to watch financial news."

But-this man didn't pity Xiangxiyu at all, so he took off his apron and went to change channels.

"But..." She glanced at Li Ze Liang, "But I was dizzy. When I watched the news, the anchors were expressionlessly talking about international current affairs and even more dizzy. Even the bruised arm that day started to hurt."

It's a slapstick, but it's doing something extraordinary, half begging and half acting coquettishly.

He looked at her and didn't know what to think. After a while, he actually said, "Then let's go to the cinema to watch a movie."