Chapter 11

Chapter 11 3--2

This torrential rain is a bit fierce and lasting.

The hotel is near the airport in City A, and there is still some distance back to the city. The rain is heavy. Although the drainage system on the highway is better, but when the car is speeding past, layers of water and fog are still aroused in the air.

Ji Ying Song has excellent driving skills and sits smoothly. But after the car slid through a big bend, Xie Yi began to feel strained to breathe.

She has always been prone to motion sickness on the highway, no matter whether it is a Bentley or a Chery, she can faint as long as there is a little bump.

Wu Wei Ming once teased her: "You can only take the bus to avoid dizziness. It seems that you can save a lot of money in this life."

"What do you know, it means that my balance receptors function very well. They are more evolved than you."

Li Ze Liang hasn't spoken since that call.

And she didn't have the energy to speak, trying to think of something else to divert her attention, while her eyes were looking straight ahead. She didn't want to throw up all the lunch she had just eaten in Li Ze Liang's car.

The millions of Bentleys can't afford to let her be a cow and a horse for a lifetime.

She doesn't know what's going on, traffic jam started ahead. There were no vehicles coming over. Looking forward, her sight was full of car taillights flashing in the heavy rain with low visibility, and she simply didn't look at anything at all. Her mood began to be irritable, and she always felt that she had practiced in this society so that King Kong was not bad, but only such a small problem made her unable to do anything.

Ji Ying Song saw her look uncomfortable, hesitated for a moment and said with concern: "Attorney Shen, there is plum candy in the car, would you like to try it?"

Freehand does not want to speak, nodded gently, this thing treats the symptoms but not the root cause, but it is good to relieve it after all.

Ji Ying Song opened the drawer of the co-pilot and took out a pack of sweets. He handed it backwards with one hand on the steering wheel and the other. Freehand stretched out her hand, but did not reach it.

On the other hand, Li Ze Liang looked out the window with one hand on his chin and looked out of the window, as if it had nothing to do with him. Don't even ask him to say something to care about others. He didn't even bother to lift her hands and didn't mean to help her at all.

Obviously seeing her so uncomfortable, but he would not pity her at all, and vomit something like "Caring for women, everyone is responsible".

The freehand brushwork was a bit hot for a while, why he didn't wait to see her for no reason when he answered the phone! When he is in a good mood, he will be sentimental and ruthlessly hum, and when he is in a bad mood, he will throw her aside indiscriminately and use her as invisible, which is simply moody!

She gave Li Ze Liang a fierce look at the back of her head, gritted her teeth, slandered, slandered, slandered...then she unfastened her seat belt and took it by herself.

She hasn't eaten this thing for a long time, and put a stick in her mouth. Sour and astringent teeth.

Fortunately, the road has been unblocked again. Large and small trucks, buses, and cars began to drive out again. In front of their car was a string of trucks, and Ji Ying Song honked his horn from time to time, detouring from the overtaking lane to the front.

Suddenly Li Ze Liang said nonchalantly: "Fasten your seat belt."

   During the speech, his tone was cold or hot, and he didn't even turn his head to look at her.

"It's okay." In fact, she wanted to say: fuck you.

So she didn't move, and only put a second candy in her mouth.

"Please wear a seat belt!" Li Ze Liang turned around and repeated what he said just now after adding two words.

He didn't give any orders, he was quite polite, and his tone was tepid, completely different from the tone of the two people's speech just now. It is the word "please" that makes the freehand brushwork sound sharp.

She thought to herself: Where are you please? Obviously it is forced, benevolent and hypocritical, just like if she doesn't do it, she will get out of the car. What if she doesn't wear a seat belt? Her pleasure. If something goes wrong, she will find an insurance company. She doesn't need Li Ze Liang to pay for it.

"My chest is tight and dizzy, and I feel panicked when I tie it."

   She suppressed the fire in her cavity, reluctantly rebelled against him politely, and then bluntly turned her face away.

Li Ze Liang raised his eyebrows, "Miss Shen, I have never repeated anything I want to say the third time. At least, you need to listen to me in this car."

   This is the first time he has been aggressive towards her.

Hearing these words freely, she immediately turned her head to look at him, staring at him without showing any weakness for two seconds, and then said quickly: "Okay, You will stop right away. Thank you Mr. Li for taking me for a ride."

    She picked up her handbag and said, "Mr. Ji, please pull over and stop the car."

     Immediately, she was ready to pull the door handle, as if she was about to forcibly get out of the car.

      Li Ze Liang reacted very quickly, pulling her back by the hand and grasping it firmly.

"Are you crazy? This is the highway." He pressed his lips tightly, a little angry.