Chapter 61

Chapter 62 11-5

He pulled the curtains for days, hid in the house drinking heavily and watching dishes. He has a disc that he left behind when he played a drama in the club during the first year anniversary of her.

The disc was filmed with DV by the people in their community. It was very unprofessional and no bracket was used. The whole shot was swaying and intermittent.

On a whim, Xie Yi engraved a copy with everyone as a souvenir. Unfortunately, within three or two days, she threw the disc in her bedroom drawer and confiscated it.

He goes back to live here for a few days every winter, and once finds it suddenly. As a result, he has nothing to do, and he always sit in the house alone. Xie Yi in the film has a kind of seriousness and stability that is rarely seen on the stage, and the dimples will be exposed occasionally when she  squeeze her mouth.

When she freely called last night, his hand shook a bit, and then he stared at the screen for a long time. After waiting for a long time, the ringtone broke. He wasn't sure he still had the strength to face her. The last sentence left her in the subway last time almost broke him.

She said, no.

When she retaliated against him in the past six months, she did not hesitate from beginning to end.

The two short words turned into a sharp sword inserted into the heart but no blood was seen.

He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water, then after thinking about it, he dialed back.

Even with that fear, he dialed back. Sometimes love is like smoking opium, knowing that it will end, but still can't resist the temptation.

She said goodbye to him politely: "Goodbye."

Goodbye, or never see each other?

He watched while drinking, replayed back and forth, stayed up all night, just staring at the TV screen, capturing the figure, his eyes were bloodshot and motionless.

He can remember almost every line and expression in it.

Li Ze Liang took another sip of wine fiercely. He had been numb to drinking, except that he knew it was wine, his tongue had no taste. He looked attentively, his cigarette burned out, and it took him a long time to feel pain when he burned his fingers.

He heard what seemed to be a noise outside the door, and stood up with difficulty to open the door. When the door opened, there was no figure. He lowered his head slightly but saw a cell phone left on the ground.

The style of the phone is what he is most familiar with. There is also a pendant on the phone, which is a golden bear. Adding the two things together made him affirm that it was Xie Yi's thing, and he knew it when it turned to dust.

At that moment, joy rose in his heart.

Immediately, he saw her ran up from below "Hum, Hum, Hum..." looking for something.

She raised her head and suddenly saw Li Ze Liang standing on the stairs, she was shocked. He was actually in City C, and he was only a wall away from her.

She had anticipated many scenes where they would meet again. After all, everyone was in City A and Tang Qiao had something to do with Li, so it was impossible that she didn't want to meet at all. Unfortunately, she did not expect such a situation.

He hadn't shaved for a few days, and a lot of stubble appeared, and the blue of his chin appeared to be very dark, and there was a different kind of decadence in Qingjun.

She awkwardly pointed to the phone that fell on the ground, "I accidentally dropped the phone there."

He looked at her silently, without speaking for a long time.