Extra 4-2

Things gather together, he really is as annoying as Shen Xie Yi.

Later, when she went to university abroad freely, she also asked for a free life.

On her birthday, she went to a Barbie party with a bunch of people. When she went in, she happened to meet Zhan Dong Zhen with a client.

He first saw Shao Qing and then the group of people next to her. He looked at her but said nothing. It is estimated that he also heard about it. At that time, she had been fooling around, staying overnight until dawn, and occasionally taking drugs at the instigation of some people. No one dared to care about Shao Qing, and no one dared to tell her father.

"Oh-" I called him at the beginning, "Master Zhan is also here to have fun, long time no see."

"Miss Shen."

He still only had these three words.

Her heart felt uncomfortable, and she started drinking when she entered the box.

There are all kinds of people in the box, some of whom she almost doesn't know.

The music is so loud that it bothers her a headache. Everyone was crazy a little bit crazy, a woman actually took off her shirt and stood on the table to show off.

A certain man stretched out her hand to lift her skirt, and she slapped him away in disgust, but then became drunk and felt that everyone was misty, so she followed them.

Suddenly, the box door was pushed open, and the room was filled with mist and mist, and she couldn't see his face at all.

A slender figure walked in and turned on the headlight casually, which caused her to squint unpleasantly, and did not forget to curse.

She took a closer look, and it turned out to be Zhan Dong Zhen.

He pulled away the crowd and pulled me up, "Shen Shao Qing, follow me!"

Then he dragged her out of the box without saying a word.

His hand clamped on her and couldn't twist it.

She screamed: "You let me go!"

Then she started to bend over to bite his hand.

He was indifferent.

She had to be pulled by him until she got out of Barbie and reached the supermarket opposite.

The cashiers in the supermarket stared at us, and she knew that we both had heavy make-up, and the other handsome and gentle.

Pursing blood-red lips on purpose, she said to the cashier: "Whatever you see, I just went out and sold him. He is a prostitute."

The woman's mouth grew wide, and she didn't recover for a long time, which made me laugh.

He angered to get the mineral water in the freezer. As soon as he got out of the supermarket, he splashed the bottle of ice water on her head, which immediately surprised her.

"You wake up your mind," he said.

The ice water flowed along the face, through the neck, to the vest and chest, and the ice made her tremble suddenly.