Chapter 9

Good words and freehand brushwork

Chapter 9 2--5

With expressions full of apologetic eyes, Li Ze Liang went to the bathroom. She hopes he has no habit of cleanliness, and does not know how to be small, so she prays freely in her heart.

After finally finding Yang Wangjie's diligent and busy figure, she had no choice but to trouble him.

"Can you find a men's shirt." Freehand(Su Xie Yi) said.

"How big?"

"Pretty much same as you."

"Okay, I'll ask the bridegroom officer and best man."

This person is very efficient, and he carried a piece of clothing to report in less than a minute.

She took the shirt and looked at it freely, and she felt it was so-so. She was very worried about someone like Li Ze Liang who always smiled but didn't smile. It's hard to guarantee that he said he didn't mind, but she was crazy to death in her heart.

As soon as she walked to the bathroom door, she was blocked.

"Lawyer Su." The visitor was Zhu Anhuai, "Where can I not meet in life."

"Mr. Zhu, what a coincidence." Freehand replied as pleasantly as possible.

"It's not a coincidence, it's fate." Zhu Anhuai blocked her path, lowered his body and wanted to post it, "When will Lawyer Su appreciate his face, we will get together."

Freehand stepped back, avoiding his face, "Mr. Zhu, please respect yourself."

"Self-respect? Where did my enthusiasm go when you kissed me just now, pretending to be a lawyer in front of me?"

It's deep in the corridor and there are very few people here. Occasionally, a waiter passed by without knowing the situation, so he embarrassed to look at them more.

Freehand didn't want to spend more time talking with him, and gave him a cold look, wanting to go around.

As soon as he turned around, Zhu Anhuai pushed her against the wall, "The surname is Su, I hate your look the most."
As he said, he squeezed the freehand chin, "Don't think you have a great backer. , I, Zhu Anhuai, dare not move you, I am not interested in that bitch Xiang Wenqing, sooner or later I will—"

Just as he was halfway through his words and that face was about to come closer, he heard someone named Zhu Anhuai in the distance. Freehand took the opportunity to push him away, opened the door behind her backhand, and quickly got in.

She locked the door nervously, and then began to gasp. In broad daylight, there was such a bastard, she whispered in her heart while turning around.

The moment she turned around, Li Ze Liang also came out from the inside, his right hand was pulling the zipper of the trousers, which was halfway through.

Both people were sluggish for half a second at the same time.

"What are you doing here?!" Freehand preemptively took a look at Li Ze Liang's lower body unconsciously.

Li Ze Liang immediately pulled the zipper fast, "This is the men's bathroom, what do you say I am doing here!" This time he finally didn't give anyone a smile.

Hearing what he said, she quickly looked around the furnishings.

Men's restroom?

Her mind was clouded, blood rushed to her head, her face flushed like a tomato, and she didn't know how to explain it for a while, and how to leave the scene.

In a hurry, she saw the shirt in her hand, so she had to say arrogantly: "I know you are in the bathroom, so I brought the shirt to you."

Yes, Not Bad.

She was quite satisfied with her ability to generate intelligence in an emergency, so she continued: "I'm afraid that Mr. Li,you are in a hurry. You are very eager for a while. I came in without knocking on the door. I'm sorry."

Then, she handed the shirt to Li Ze Liang's hands freely, opened the door and looked out, and after confirming that he was in good condition, she walked out with her back straight.

At this moment, Li Ze Liang stood behind her, his face covered in black lines, and his forehead was twitching visibly.